PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP- Do they sell out?

Harkleroad
06-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I am planning a trip for Dec. and have made reservations, but my husband is having issues with his job and the trip is not set in stone. That being the case, I know MVMCP tickets are non refundable so I need to hold out as long as possible to purchase the tickets. We are looking at the 18th party. My question is how often do they actually sell out and how long is it wise to put off the purchase? We have been countless summers but never Christmas so we don't want to miss out. Advice please.

crazypoohbear
06-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Yes they do sell out. And the closer to Christmas the more likely it is to sell out.

Beast_fanatic
06-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Being that the 18th is a Tuesday, it is less likely to sell out early on than a Friday or the last party of the year. In the past, the sell outs have tended to happen about a month in advance, but it could happen sooner than that. I'd buy as soon as you are comfortable.

LoriMistress
06-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Don't go on the weekends. Also, they will sell out during a holiday (Thanksgiving), and also closer to Christmas the more crowded and most likely the shows will sell out.

jpH/keD
06-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I have gone back thru the archives and the only 2 dates that have ever sold out well in advance. (2 weeks out) are the 20th and 22nd. Which would be close to your 18th but I think the ones that sold out were on weekends or the last party closest to Christmas Day. You should be ok waiting. We are going early (Nov 16th )so I hope you get to go! :santa3: