PDA

View Full Version : Adult Haircut?

wdwjenn
06-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if any of the resorts on property have a hair salon?
I wouldn't mind getting a little :pixie:for myself while on vacation :vacation:.
Thanks for your help :mickey:!!

Speedy1998
06-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I think GF might, but I was not looking that closely. It may have been a place to get a manicure.

Guya103
06-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I believe the Beach Club/Yacht Club Resort has one right next to Beaches 'N Cream.:mickey:

Strmchsr
06-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Not sure of the answer (though I know GF has a full spa), but I'll move this over to the accommodations forum so it gets the attention it deserves.

Jen C.
06-24-2007, 03:04 PM
The GF does, and I had good luck there. Enjoy!

TammiMcMan
06-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Here's the complete list of the Disney salons, http://www.relaxedyet.com/resort_salons.asp. You can also try the Barber Shop on Main Street in the MK if you wanted to add some real "pixie dust" to your hair.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Definitely go to the Main St Barbershop at MK. They do a fantastic job and the price is only about $17.00 for an adult. Depending on what time of day you go, you might have a little wait. It's right after the train station, over on the left where the parade goes backstage. It's got the red & white barber pole so you should be able to find it easily enough.
My nephews and BIL have all gotten their hair cut with a little extra Pixie Dust thrown in. Try it, you'll like it!

January-2007
06-26-2007, 10:58 PM
There is a hair salon at the Grand Floridian. When you get off the monorail it's on your left past Basin White. I walked in and we picked up a price list so maybe I could come back next trip. It looked nice enough. Main Street could be fun too, depends on what you're in to. Price is definately different, the Grand Floridian one was more like a regular salon with the high prices regular salons tend to have, whereas the Main Street Barber Shop I heretell is cheap. So there you go.

kakn7294
06-27-2007, 02:04 AM
I plan to visit the Harmony Barber Shop on Main St this trip. I wanted to on our last 2 trips but it didn't work out. It's going to be a priority this year! I want some Pixie Dust in my hair!