PDA

View Full Version : Sunscreen & the airport

jraczes
06-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Was worried when I ws packing for my trip that I would not be able to bring my sunscreen in my carry on bag (it would be over the 3oz limit)
But just picked up a bottle of Coppertone Sport,a rather large bottle with a bonus bottle which was less than 3oz! So the big bottle goes in my checked luggage and the smaller with me for my first day of the park before my luggage comes back to my room.

vamaggie
06-24-2007, 09:23 AM
You can also get sunscreen sticks that you can take in your carry on. Plus, they are less messy and easy to apply to face and neck (kids won't use anythign else!)

DizneyRox
06-24-2007, 09:57 AM
3oz is 3oz. They don't care if it's water, sunscreen or liquid gold. If you need to have something at your resort BEFORE ME drops off your bags, you need to get less than a 3oz container or it ain't flying.

You can also pick up many items at your resort gift shop, although not liquid gold.

DisneyorBust
06-24-2007, 10:52 AM
We also found the 3oz size sunscreen and assorted personal items at Target and Wal-Mart. Makes it great if you are just taking carry-on luggage on your trip to WDW!:mickey: