PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier or Coral Reef ?

LADY DI
06-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I haven't been to either.
Will only be at Epcot for one day only.
Which one do I chose and why?

I'm leaning towards Le Cellier

magicofdisney
06-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Although Le Cellier seems to be a favorite amongst many, I prefer Coral Reef, hands down. I've only done either, one time each and the service and atmosphere at Coral Reef was superior. Not to mention, the steak was tastier and more tender. :mickey:

Natazu
06-23-2007, 09:35 PM
They are both favorites of mine. You can't go wrong with Le Cellier. Coral Reef, some people don't care for. We've always had great meals there.

Jen C.
06-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I, too prefer Coral Reef. I know Le Cellier is a favorite of many though. I had great food at CR, and the atmosphere wins hands down. I didn't care for the darkness of LC.

LADY DI
06-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I am quite upset that I wasn;t able to get reservation at either of them...sniff...sniff...

We are booked for San Angel Inn (Mexican)

Comments are welcome. I am a bit nervous going to this restaurant with 2 17 yr old boys.

The ambiance looks amazing, but is the food good. My husband is scared we will have to take imodium ( I know discusting).

2 of my choices only had place at lunch, so we booked, 4 other choices weren't even avaialable for lunch, dinner on any of the 8 days we will be there.

Ohana really looks fun, not available got Kona Cafe instead. Is Kona Cafe any good?

Did get good availability for 2 of my choices: Boma and Mama Melrose, Concourse Steakhouse a bit early ( 4:40) but still booked.

Boy does the free dining ever effect everything. We never had trouble booking before.

I can wait .

Catwillow
06-23-2007, 10:53 PM
KEEP CALLING!!!! You never know when one of the restaurants will have an opening. Keep the reservation you have gotten....but keep calling to see if there is any availability at the restaurant you want....even AFTER you get there.

Kathleen

Natazu
06-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Ohana really looks fun, not available got Kona Cafe instead. Is Kona Cafe any good?

Kona is the best non-signature restaurant at Disney. Even the bread is awesome.

Jen C.
06-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Kona is the best non-signature restaurant at Disney. Even the bread is awesome.

I totally agree. We've enjoyed everything we've ever had at Kona! One of our family faves!:thumbsup:

LoriMistress
06-24-2007, 03:10 PM
We'll I never been to both. But DH and I will be eating at both restaurants on our upcoming trip. I would suggest Le Cellier, if I had to choose one.

MauiMouse
06-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Can't go wrong with LeCellier, I've eaten here twice and going back for my third time this next trip. We are also trying Coral Reef this trip for lunch. Looking forward to checking out this "new" restaurant.