PDA

View Full Version : JPL"s June Stop at the World Day 5 Bye bye Mickey

JPL
06-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Day 5 June 18th
Bye bye Mickey :cry:

Got in the in the morning around 9 and was starving. Called to see if we could get into Boma for Breakfast and luck out again:thumbsup: We got an ADR for 10:30. Jumped in the shower finished getting some stuff together loaded up the car and headed for AKL. We walked right into Boma and had Dilly again as our server. Ordered some Coffee and a glass of Frunch and attacked the buffet. A few plate fulls later and couple of glasses of Frunch I hit the final round and had some fresh fruit and Pastries. We paid the bill and it was time to go. We stopped at the Orlando Premium Outlets to hit the Disney Character shop. Shopped around for a bit but they didn't have too much of a selection. They did have some good deals but nothing I was really interested in. I was really disappointed they didn't have any of the coffee I usually buy there and most of the shirts were either too small or too big for me. I picked up some pins and few little things and we were off to my friends in Palm Bay where I will spend the rest of the week.

I will post my final thoughts later when I have time to think it all through.

Christine
06-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I hate the last day of a trip! I even get sad when reading trip reports of the last day of a trip!

Looking forward to your final thoughts...

Beach Club Babe
06-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a great breakfast! Sorry your trip had to come to an end!

chrisb26
06-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Aww the last day is never fun. Already wanting to be back and you haven't even left yet :(

yeah that outlet store with the disney store didn't have much of a selection when I was there in May either. Altough this one group from another country found a great selection when a group of two people probably bought 15 of these two shirts. So 15 in each color. Other then that I didn't see anything in there for me.

Glad you had a great trip and I'm sure you can't wait to go back!

JPL
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Leaving wasn't as bad this time since I know I will be back in October :mickey: Don't get me wrong I was still sad but knowing you will be back in less than 4 months lessens the blow a little :thumbsup:

disneydrmr
06-22-2007, 02:26 PM
And you got a GREAT send off by the Mouse - breakfast at Boma! I've really enjoyed reading your reports! Can't wait for your final thoughts!

Chescat
06-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Great trip report! Can't wait for your final thoughts. :D

January-2007
06-22-2007, 03:45 PM
We went to the Character Premiere Outlet in May and found a ton of stuff. Lots of Christmas stuff and some sweatshirts, we made out like bandits. Thanks for reporting, sorry your trip's over!!

Lizzie
06-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Sounds like it was a great trip.

faline
06-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Even with another trip in the near future, that last day can be hard! Sorry you had to say your goodbyes to the mouse!

Bethis26fan
06-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks for sharing.

wilshade
06-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Great set of reports! Thank you!

pdrlkr
06-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: