PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Question

phillydan
06-22-2007, 11:55 AM
We have our tickets for P&P on Aug 15. We are spending the morning at AK and the plan is to head to MK in early afternoon. I believe that they do wristbands (like for EMH) so you can stay in the park once the non-ticket guests are kicked out. Can anyone confirm that? Are the rides still open during the transition time? Trying to determine if it is worthwhile to stay in the park during the cutover or just have a nice dinner elsewhere and head back at the normal start time for P&P. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

P.S. first posted question - thought I knew everything from reading this forum for 2 years!!

TiggerRPh
06-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Yes...they will allow you to enter MK at 4 PM by showing your P & P tickets. You will get a wristband.

I couldn't tell you whether any rides were operating during the transition since we were eating.

kakn7294
06-23-2007, 01:42 AM
The attractions that will be open during the party stay open but only guests with wristbands may enter the lines. Be sure that you get your wristband by 7p if you want to ride anything - even if you have your party ticket on you, they want you to have the wristband in order to participate in the party events.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-24-2007, 12:34 AM
It's not a guarantee that you can get in at 4pm but that's usually when they allow you to get in only using the P & P ticket (or MVMCP etc).

What we did was to make ADR's at LTT at about 5-530pm so any change over was done by the time we finished.

phillydan
06-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks, everyone for the info. 7 weeks to go!!