PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

Fairydust
06-22-2007, 10:54 AM
I noticed they had two shows, which is the better one to go to? (later or earlier)

I also want to see the fire works ~ where is the best place to see them and how do I go about seeing both fantasmic and the fireworks.

I have 3 children I have to take into concideration.;)

Thanks

NotaGeek
06-22-2007, 12:26 PM
It's very difficult to do both in one night because fighting the crowds with kids will be difficult. The best place to watch Fantasmic! is right in front of Tom Sawyer Island on the Rivers of America, but people will be camped out WELL before the shows to get those spots. If you have to do both in one night I would camp out for the fireworks by about 8:45 or so, so you will have to watch the 2nd Fantasmic!. Fireworks start at 9:25 and you need to stand at the top of Main Street USA right before the Hub ... just make sure you can see both the Matterhorn and the Castle clearly from where you stand. My favorite place is just behind the last lamp post on Main Street before you get to the hub.

After fireworks you will have very little time to go left and get to Fantasmic, but it can be done. The majority of people will leave after fireworks, so just keep making your way to the Adventure Land entrance and it will dump you out right in front of the Tom Sawyer Island and just sit down. BUT, if you go to Fantasmic! first there's very little chance to see fireworks from the best vantage point on Main Street because the crowds are crazy!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Fairydust
06-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Thanks. :thumbsup:

We will be at Disneyland for 3 separate days so I guess we should concintrate on the fireworks one night and fantasmic another.:cool:

mjm12000
06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
You can watch the fireworks from the same place you watch Fantasmic, however you will not be centered for the fireworks show and of course you can not see the castle. They do play the music however so you still can enjoy them from your Fantasmic seating. I would say to watch them at the same night as Fantasmic and also to watch them in front of the castle. The crowds leaving from Fantasmic are insane so it is better to stay put and enjoy the fireworks and then move out. You can never see the fireworks too many times.