PDA

View Full Version : Create-your-own @ Goofy's Candy Co.

avantgardeinker
06-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Last time I was at Goofy's Candy Co. I got the Peanut Butter filled Oreo dipped in white chocolate with milk chocolate drizzled over the top. It was soooo good!! I took one bite out of it each day and made it last an entire week!! I was just wondering what other Create Your Own combinations people get when they go to Goofy's. What's your favorite??

167 more days!!
:mickey:

beksy
06-22-2007, 10:06 AM
I've never been there, but am definitely planning on going in October. Anything with chocolate draws me! I was wandering the same thing--the Oreos sound great but they're all I've heard about.

ariel03
06-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Haven't done the create your own candy but DH and I like doing the create your own carmel apple. We like mixing different toppings everytime we go.

BigDisneyDad
06-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Where is Goofy's Candy Co.?:goofy:

ariel03
06-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I know there is one in Downtown Disney Marketplace. :mickey:

tyandskyesmom
06-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Marshmallows!

They come on a mickey head straw...I think there were 3 of them...they were wonderful!

avantgardeinker
06-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Where is Goofy's Candy Co.?:goofy:

It's at Downtown Disney Marketplace and it's really cool!! You can create your own carmel apples, pretzels, oreos, marshmallows etc. They also have candies you can buy by the lbs and a slushie station that you get to pick out the different parts of your cup. (i.e... You pick out the feet (or the base) the cup and your ears/hat for the lid.) It opened some time in 2005.

167 more days!!
:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
06-26-2007, 05:47 PM
This sounds great. I have to try it on our next trip:blush:

Dizneyfan
06-26-2007, 06:55 PM
My family always enjoys going to the Goofy Candy Company. It's a highlight of our trip.:mickey:

snifflesmcg
06-26-2007, 07:04 PM
I do belive that some of the items in this shop are considered snacks on the DDP.

AtoZgirl
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
The Goofy's Candy Co in Downtown Disney is right across from RainForest Cafe. I go there at least once before the trip is over and take home sweet things to last me until my next Disney trip:mickey:

thrillme
06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I didn't see it the last time I went or perhaps I didn't know about the "create your own" part. We're going back in 2008 I plan on taking my DS out of school for a couple of days to do it. (Shame on my but I want to see Disney at Halloween at least once).

My new boyfriend (who may be a bit more by that time hopefully :blush:) will have his FIRST trip. That would be fun for all of us.

Actually we'll probably go to SeaWorld and Universal that summer but I've had to promise my DS a trip to Downtown regardless.:mickey: