PDA

View Full Version : Nine dragons closed?

Bethanymouse
06-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Hi all. We have a reservation for Nine Dragons resturant during our August trip but on the refurb schedule it is supposed to be closed? Can this be right? I have a reservation number and everything.....:confused:

Figment!
06-22-2007, 01:14 AM
We are currently looking into the discrepancy.

More than likely the rehab has been pushed back and Walt Disney World Operations is just slow in removing the rehab from their list.

Expect our listing to be updated shortly. :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
06-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks! I will also call disney dining and find out...

Bethanymouse
06-22-2007, 11:59 AM
I just got off the phone with Disney and they told me that Nine Dragons is not going to be closed during that time. It is not slated for rehab during the summer months. It will be open in August when I go down. She stated that Alfredo's is going to be closed. Hope that helps. Thanks for your help!

Lizzie
06-22-2007, 12:12 PM
When will it be closing? I have a reservation for the first week of September.

Bethanymouse
06-23-2007, 01:44 AM
I am not sure if it is closing for refurb. The cast member that I spoke to sounded confused when I asked her if it was going to be closed. I would call and double check but I believe if they gave you a reservation you will be fine.

Crow
06-23-2007, 06:13 PM
i had heard that it was going to b closed thats why i ate there few wks ago. although it wasnt as good as i remembered.

Bethanymouse
06-29-2007, 11:09 AM
They may be closing in early fall who knows? What did you order and how come you werent pleased? This is our first time eating there- my df loves chinese food and wanted to give it a go....