PDA

View Full Version : Are there any MNSSHP discounts?

Lori0963
06-21-2007, 04:30 PM
We will be at Disney Sept. 8th-15th. I would like to go to the MNSSHP on the 14th but I just can't justify paying $120.00 more.

1. Is it really worth the extra $ :confused:
2. Are there any discounts available:confused:

We had not planned to go to Disney this year but I got Mickey Fever and just could not pass on the Free Dinning. I saw another post about a $15.00 off discount with Disney Visa Card, but it is just for Disneyland, if I would get a discount I would go in a heartbeat.:party:

r4kids
06-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Certain nights it is $7 less. The night we choose, Sept. 28th, didn't happen to be one of those nights but we are going anyway. The MNSSHP is really fun. The whole atmosphere of the park changes. All the villians are out, there's dance parties with characters, trick or treating and the parade is awsome. It is our favorite after hours park event. I say have a yard sale, cut back on a few things and go for it!

r4kids
06-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I just checked Disney's website and it is a discount night: $38.95 adults and $32.95 kids!!

WED1901
06-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Go to the party its well worth it. We have gone the past two years. They completely transform the park with music and lights. It looks like a different park. And the fireworks are excellent. As far as discounts we have always used points from the Disney visa to pay for them. But I think we would pay the extra anyway. :mickey:

glenpreece
06-21-2007, 05:46 PM
We went last year on the original first date of the party before they added the others in Sept. It was worse than being there during the day it was so packed. Line ups for photo ops were long and the dance parties are only for little kids. The two good things about the party were seeing the Villains and the fireworks. We didn't get to trick or treat because it was so packed and we couldn't even see the parade because it was crowded. It's good to do it atleast once but if they aren't going to clear the park of non party guests like last year it's going to be packed.

Old School Mouse Ears
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi just got my tickets for mnsshp(9-14) there was no discount for using my disney CC. do you think two middle age kids will enjoy it? any tips for this event? do they clearthe park and re-open..or is it like the night extra hours?
thanks everyone! heading home 9-10 YES
OSME:mickey:

faline
06-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Be sure to dress up! The party is lots of fun. The park does close but there is usually some mixture of non-party goers along with party-goers for some period of time. Party goers will have wrist bands. Others will be gently herded towards the exits. Be sure to watch the parade - keep your eyes open for the headless horseman!