PDA

View Full Version : Balconies

Figment78
06-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Do all of the deluxe resort rooms have balconies regardless of view? (other than the ground floor levels, of course)

Thank you!

NJRRK
06-21-2007, 02:37 PM
I will tell you what I know.

CR - All tower rooms have balconies, the Garden Wing has patios on the first floor and useless balconies (about 10" deep) on the second and third floor.

Poly - All 1st floor rooms have patios, all 3rd floor rooms have balconies and SOME (only the newer buildings) 2nd floor rooms have balconies.

That's all I know for sure.

From what I understand the following is true.

GF - All rooms either balcony or patio.
WL - ditto
AK - ditto
BW - ditto (some are bigger than others)
YC - ditto
BC - some balconies.

People in the know will chime in on those last few.

TammiMcMan
06-21-2007, 02:50 PM
All deluxes offer balconies/patios, however not all of their rooms have one. NJJRK has a pretty complete list. The only additions I would make, is that the BC has a mixture of standing room only balconies.

Figment78
06-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Thank you so much! So be assured a balcony, you have to avoid the Contemporary Garden Wing category, request a particular building at the Poly but all others should be okay?

For the BC, does anyone know if there is a particular area to avoid these smaller standing room only balconies?

ResQRanger82
06-21-2007, 03:20 PM
I am almost positive that all WL rooms have balconies. I also am pretty sure that is the case at AKL as well.

TammiMcMan
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Figment, the easiest thing to do, is simply put a request in for a full sized balcony when you make your reservation. That may be a much easier request to fill, as opposed to get into specifics about a certain building or area of the resort. For the BC, the standing room balconies are scattered throughout the resort anyway.