PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone!

TBY2225
06-21-2007, 01:53 PM
I called Disney earier to verify my ADR's for September. It has been 3 months since I made them and 3 to go, I just had to check! Anyway, the CM I had was great. After verifing them all she made the comment that it was one of the best list she had seen in a while. I told her I had done lots of research on Intercot and that was how I had decided on places and times. She said that she had heard great things about Intercot. I just wanted to thank you all. I can't wait until September!

angedeaile
06-21-2007, 02:42 PM
I called Disney earier to verify my ADR's for September. It has been 3 months since I made them and 3 to go, I just had to check! Anyway, the CM I had was great. After verifing them all she made the comment that it was one of the best list she had seen in a while. I told her I had done lots of research on Intercot and that was how I had decided on places and times. She said that she had heard great things about Intercot. I just wanted to thank you all. I can't wait until September!

Greatest list huh? Now I am curious to see your choices.....;)

grumpycajun
06-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Yes, you've got me curious, too. Will you share your list with us?

Thanks.

dolphinmickey9170
06-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Please, please, please, me too?!?!?! I am curious where you are going if the CM was impressed!! Maybe I should be jealous, hmm?:D

GreenBeetle
06-21-2007, 07:58 PM
C'mon now - share the list!! :wait: ;);)

Crow
06-21-2007, 08:50 PM
everyones interested

jedigrrrl
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
do tell...

tinksmom02
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I wanna see the list, too! LOL

TBY2225
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
I am happy to share! Granted these are all 1 TS credits only. I am too cheap to use 2 for one dinner, and they are only the opinons of one CM, but it did make me happy! All the reservations are around 6 pm except for Rose-Crown which is at 8pm we are hoping for an outside table for illuminations!

Wolfgang Pucks Cafe
Le Cellier
Kona Cafe ( my personal favorite!)
Rose-Crown
50's Prime Time
Ohana
Boma
Whispering Canyon
Kona Cafe ( had to do it twice!)

Now granted these may not all be the best food wise, but I took ideas off Intercot for places that the family would enjoy. Such as 50's and Whispering Canyon for the fun with the CM's. I really wanted a good mix because I think that the resturants really help make the whole WDW experience extra special!

avantgardeinker
06-22-2007, 09:47 AM
We have either eaten at or are eating at all of these places except Boma and Kona Cafe. We're trying Whispering Canyon and 50's Prime Time for the first time this year. I hope we're not disappointed.

167 more days!!
:mickey:

angedeaile
06-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Wolfgang Pucks Cafe
Le Cellier
Kona Cafe ( my personal favorite!)
Rose-Crown
50's Prime Time
Ohana
Boma
Whispering Canyon
Kona Cafe ( had to do it twice!)

Oo..you do have good ones!

I kept in mind Intercotee comments when it came to choosing my ADRs too...that might explain why we have three places in common!

I plan on going to Wolfgang, Le Cellier and Kona based on Intercotee raves! Don't you just love Intercot?

Disdad13
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Great list! We will be there in September as well (19 -28) and have many of the same great selections: Whispering Canyon, 'Ohana, Rose & Crown @ 7:20 pm (hoping for patio seat as well!), 50's Prime Time, LeCellier, and Kona Cafe! We will also be trying Maya Grill and Hoop Dee Doo for the first time. Hope you have a great time:party:

Natazu
06-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Great choices.

DawsonAR
06-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks your list will help me in planning our next trip. :thumbsup: