PDA

View Full Version : Any October Deals?

Trev&Ev Mom
06-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Has anyone heard anything about a deal/discount for October? We are looking to go Oct 19-21 for husband's 40th birthday. Might they extend free dining?

:secret:It's a surprise trip !!!!!!!

Strmchsr
06-21-2007, 12:30 PM
You can click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp) to see historic discounts. They did release discounts for last October, but there's no way of knowing what they'll release, of if they'll release, for this fall until they announce it. If that announcement comes it'll probably be sometime in August. They have not extended free dining in the past, so I wouldn't expect that this year. Besides the "free" dining means you don't pay for the dining, but you pay "rack rate" for the room so a good package or room discount can be as good or better than "free" dining.

Trev&Ev Mom
06-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Just wondering...

Do all package discounts require a certain number of night stays? We are booked for Oct 19-21 at ASSports at rack rate. I'm trying to balance booking airfare with waiting for any kind of discount for that time.

Carol
06-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Package discounts typically require a 3 night stay. When discounts are released it's posted on our front entry page. All current discount threads are sticked at the top of this forum. They are only running through September right now.

Good luck. We're waiting for October discounts too. :fingers:

JPL
06-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Good luck. We're waiting for October discounts too. :fingers:

:ditto:

Tinkerfreak
06-30-2007, 08:26 AM
We are also hoping for october discount. We are booked for oct. 27th through nov. 4th.

Disneyfirsttimer
07-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Me too! Going 10/13-10/20.

For those who visited last October, I heard the discount was good. What exactly was it?

Karyn

Momof2boys
07-03-2007, 09:03 AM
We're going October 19-29.

I'm thinking we should plan a later October Intercot meet for those of us not able to make the big meet earlier in the month.