PDA

View Full Version : Plain Food

spcagrl
06-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Our Disney trip is scheduled for July 29 to Aug 3, and we got ADRS for California Grill at 9:10!!!!!
I am so excited......sadly, I have a bunch of timid palates with me who do not like the looks of the menu, except for desserts. Can we get a plain beef filet, for example, or can we just do dessert and coffee? Thanks for the input everyone...I am new here!! You all are great!!!! The best info anywhere!

dolphinmickey9170
06-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Our Disney trip is scheduled for July 29 to Aug 3, and we got ADRS for California Grill at 9:10!!!!!
I am so excited......sadly, I have a bunch of timid palates with me who do not like the looks of the menu, except for desserts. Can we get a plain beef filet, for example, or can we just do dessert and coffee? Thanks for the input everyone...I am new here!! You all are great!!!! The best info anywhere!
Let me be among the first to say
:welcome: you have found the best place on earth for WDW info.
When the waitstaff arrives at your table, let them know about your issues. He/she will have some suggestions for you, sometimes the :chef:will make something special. Also, you can order the filet to be plain. They have problems with making changes. If all you want is dessert and coffee, that is okay too. You could just order an appetizer if that is all you want. Enjoy yourselves!! And again, welcome to Intercot.:mickey: