PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental Question

ktflisa
06-21-2007, 08:11 AM
DH and I are heading to the world on Sept 13, a day ahead of the rest of our family. We get in midnight Thursday night and our plan is to stay Thurs & Fri night at a "cheap" hotel, transferring to Disney on Saturday with the rest of the fam.

We want to go to Universal IOA on Friday, and are thinking of renting a car. Not sure what cheapy hotel we'll be at yet. We don't normally rent a car while at WDW...
MY QUESTION: Is there a rental place near Disney? Can we rent at MCO and turn in somewhere else? Any pointers welcome!

:clappy: 85 more days!

Strmchsr
06-21-2007, 08:36 AM
There is a National Car Rental onsite at Disney. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/transoffsite.asp) to go to Info Central for all of the information. You also have the options of Mears Shuttle and Happy Limo.

Jen C.
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
It is almost always an option at the larger rental places to rent at one location and return at another. I'm sure you won't have a problem. For example you could rent from Nat'l at MCO and return to the WDW location with no problems. Have a great trip! You picked the perfect time to go!

ktflisa
06-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks! Now when I talk to the rental agencies I'll know there are some near property too - they won't think I'm crazy!

Jen - my dh is from the Detroit area - Go Pistons, Go Tigers, Go Lions - oh my! :mickey: