PDA

View Full Version : SO Angry

snifflesmcg
06-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I wonder if this has happened to anyone on here. I decided to try and change an ADR. I called approx 9:50 pm giving me a few minutes (figuring they might be slow) to change one or two. I went thru ALL the automated number pressing. I was on hold for 18 minutes clearly bringing it past the time they were open but I DID call BEFORE they closed. After the 18 minutes I was told on the phone "thank you for selecting to answer this survey". WHAT?? I never said I wanted to do a survey and what should I say? I never did speak to someone. I pushed whatever and then was hung up on. I have no problem with the system telling me they are closed, I'll try tomorrow but don't keep me on hold for 18 minutes with the "on hold" music going thinking I'm actually going to speak with someone. I think they should be open 24 hours as people from all over the world call, not just people in the eastern standard time zone.

LoriMistress
06-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Most business are not 24 hours. Heck, some business are just opened 5 days a week.

snifflesmcg
06-20-2007, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I know. It's just a thought since WDW is SO large and since their hotels and restaurants do stay open, especially durning EMH in July, why wouldn't their phone number. Also, places like Toyko or Austrailia, it's only 11 am and noon when the phones close and they don't open back up until 7 or 8 pm.

psychotekkie
06-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Hey, speaking of surveys and ADRs...
Right now, the Disney Website is planning some changes and they have an online survey asking for feedback on what people want on the website.

Wouldn't it be great if you could book your ADRs online! That would completely eliminate your headache as well as your phone bill and your time restrictions! I think we should all go to the Disney website and suggest they add ADRs to the site. (I'm going to do that as soon as I finish reading all the new Intercot posts)!

snifflesmcg
06-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Right now, the Disney Website is planning some changes and they have an online survey asking for feedback on what people want on the website.

Wouldn't it be great if you could book your ADRs online! That would completely eliminate your headache as well as your phone bill and your time restrictions! I think we should all go to the Disney website and suggest they add ADRs to the site. (I'm going to do that as soon as I finish reading all the new Intercot posts)!

That is a wonderful idea! It's just so much easier to punch away on the computer than having to keep calling the CM's.

dolphinmickey9170
06-21-2007, 10:57 AM

Would this really work? It is hard enough trying to get a specific time now. You would have to keep trying changing by 5 minutes and by the time you finally got your request in (after changing your time 10 times) you may not get what you want because someone else got in there before you. I think I would rather have a live body to talk with to make my ADRs. That's just my opinion, we welcome yours.

angedeaile
06-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I agree with the sentiments of dolphinmickey9170 in regards to making it online. I want to talk to a person.

Not only that, but the disneyworld website is already so darn glitchy that when I want to get quotes, it is near impossible and so frustrating! I can't even imagine what it would be like if ADRs were on the site too....ugh.

I hate that site so much! Just thinking about it is giving me heartburn.....:mad: The less time I need to be on it, the better.

Lizzie
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
I have called twice for my upcoming trips and have had the best luck with who I talk to. They have been so helpful. It would be nice to have an online option since their phones are not 24 hours. But only if you have the option to do both.

NJGIRL
06-21-2007, 03:22 PM
I really don't like the Disney's web site either. I rarely ever go on it anymore. It's just a pain to find anything IMO.