PDA

View Full Version : Question for Maclaren Triumph Stroller Owners

mickeysworld
06-20-2007, 08:57 PM
OK, so there was a thread started earlier about the best strollers to take to the World and one that was mentioned was the Triumph. I am interested in getting one (currently have the Volo and Daytripper) but I am not clear on how far back the seat will recline. I went to my local baby store and the models there seemed to recline, at most, approximately 30-45 degrees, is this what most of you have found or did I just happen to test out an abnormal model? I would like something that reclines a little more than this. :confused:

r4kids
06-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Ours reclines almost all the way. We ordered it online, so I was very nervous before it came. Our DD's 4 & 6 will share this so we don;t have to take the double. I have been very happy with the maneuverablitiy, style, weight and fold up. I wish we would have purchased a Mclaren years ago!

mickeysworld
06-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks r4kids! Can you pm me if you aren't allowed to post, where online did you get yours? Thanks again!

r4kids
06-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Hi We got ours by searching through several sites. I believe ours was BabyDealz.com out of CA. Look around for the best prices and look for free shipping. We got the pink one. We paid 124.00 total with free shipping. We got the stroller in about 5-7 days. Let me know how it turns out :)

I just checked their website and the Triumph is on sale for $119.00 with free shipping!!!