PDA

View Full Version : Belle's Mom and Fam's trip June 8-15

Belle's Mom
06-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Me--planner
DH--Learning to love the MOUSE!
DS7--fun kid
DD$--fun kid #2

POFQ: Building 4. Good location. Spent lots of time here at the pool, food court, $80 worth of the ARCADE, and in our room with the rainstorms!

After being spoiled by the POLY in October, we were a bit let down by the resort! I know lots of people love this place, but we were left wanting more.

We went all commando this time and did Early EMH for Epcot, TL, MK, AK this time. Had most rides done by 10 am. Went to the food court at 6:30 one morning and were the only ones there. Went into the food court on Thurs. and Fri. mornings (our last 2 days) at around 9 and it was packed. I am too OCD about being at the park before it opens and do not understand this lounging over a breakfast at 9 am thing. Wow, I thought everyone was like me ( well, they should be, right?:blush:) We also did DTD our arrival night for BBB and RFC dinner. All in all, we did every single thing I wanted to do and more! We also did Blizzard Beach, I forgot! I had water options, but we only used 2 of the five we had--not a great use of that option! It did more than pay for itself, but I don't think we will do that again! We are already seeing when we can come back! Maybe a cruise next? We'll see!:mickey:

Lizzie
06-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
06-22-2007, 05:45 AM
Well, aren't you glad everyone isn't like you? Otherwise, you'd be amongst the crowds!

Glad you had such a good trip and got to see and do all you had on your list of must-dos!

Bethis26fan
06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Sounds like a great trip.

January-2007
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the trip report!

pdrlkr
06-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: