PDA

View Full Version : can you get a seat without an ADR?

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-20-2007, 06:05 PM
We REALLY want to have dinner at Lecellier but there are no available ADR for our week. I keep calling just in case something opens up. But if we showed up around 3:30-4 without an ADR could we just wait for a seat even if it takes a long time? It would seriously be worth the wait!! Is this possible?

LoriMistress
06-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Le Cellier is really popular. It also depends on what time of year you're going. You may get a table or you may wait up to an hour or more just to be seated. I would suggest making an ADR so you don't have to worry about whether if you'll be able to eat there or not.

Strmchsr
06-20-2007, 08:18 PM
No, I'm afraid not. Le Cellier is so popular that they stay booked non-stop. They won't allow standby seating. We tried on our last trip. My suggestion is to keep calling every day or two and ask the Dining Cast Member to check every day of your vacation at every time - lunch and dinner. That will be your best shot.

BelleBeauty
06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
In addition to calling before you leave, make sure to check in once you are there, especially the morning of. There may be cancellations. I would suggest back up ADRs at another EPCOT restaurant just to be safe.

TexasPrincessAurora
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Check with the concierge desk at your resort or with guest services at the park. They can check on certain days to see what restaurants have openings. Very quick and easy way to find out just who has what open.

LibertyTreeGal
06-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Don't rule out lunch!!!! Make sure you are open to a lunch ADR :)

06-22-2007, 12:12 AM
We didn't have an adr when we went to Ohana's for breakfast but were seated within 15 mins & we had a party of 6. This was @ 8am.
We wanted to have lunch @ Rainforest @ AK. When I called disney dining they said they were booked but suggested I call the Rainforest directly & gave me the number. When I called they said they were booked but suggested that we walk in & ask, which we did & were seated immediately.
This was the 3rd wk of May.

Flower
06-22-2007, 07:49 AM
Le Cellier is tough to get into, how many people are in your party?

We always found that a table for 2 was hard to get ADR's for, but if you asked they will usually have seating for a table of 4. You cannot make and ADR for 4 to get around this as everyone in your party needs to be there when you are seated. For this reason, if you go to Le Cellier they may be able to seat you if you just show up as there may be a few tables available. It books up fast though, I would keep trying to call to book it.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-22-2007, 08:35 AM
We had great luck getting into places at the last minute on our trip a couple of weeks ago! We had made ADR's, but wanted to make some changes, and just called the day before, or walked right up when places opened. It is definitely possible!:mickey: