PDA

View Full Version : Morocco for lunch or dinner??

r4kids
06-20-2007, 05:00 PM
We are going to Epcot to enjoy the F & W festival before we leave that evening. Since we are going to be eating our way around the world should we make a ressie for Morocco for lunch? Is it the same atmosphere as dinner? Could we do an early dinner or late lunch? Should we skip the ressie and eat at the CS location? Thanks!!!:mickey:

Update: I just called and they have no ressies for either day I called! I really, really wanted to try this place!

spoonfulosugar
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Can you go another day during your trip? It is a "never miss" place for us. The atmosphere is the same at lunch and dinner. We love it!

r4kids
06-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I just called back and made a dinner ressie, the first CM must have been new because she said there was nothing available. Now I called to switch Le Cellier to lunch and made a dinner ressie and that CM said there was plenty available. WOOHOO I am really excited, we have never had a meal here. What is the entertainment, she said they came out every hour? Our ressie is 6pm so we'll go a little early to make sure we seated before it starts.:cloud9:

spoonfulosugar
06-20-2007, 06:13 PM
That's great! I think it always makes sense to try again when it comes to making adr at WDW...things open up all the time and you never know who you'll get on the other end of the line. There will be a belly dancer and musicians playing traditional music...very cool! Don't forget to check out the menu in Info Central. I'm getting hungry for dinner just thinking about it. I hope it lives up to my build-up for you!!

TexasPrincessAurora
06-20-2007, 08:40 PM
This is one of my favorite restaurants...it is so unique and authentic and out of the norm. The service is always top notch and very polite. The food is wonderful and flavorful! I love the mint tea and I love the fruit and ice cream for dessert.

Be sure and eat when the musicians and belly dancer perform...they are wonderful!

RAIDER
06-21-2007, 03:52 AM
Go for dinner and you wont be disappointed . The menu is fab and the atmosphere is so unique . Weve been a couple of times now and been won over .:thumbsup: