PDA

View Full Version : CarolinaWDWfan's June, 2007 Family Trip(Day 4)

CarolinaWDWFan
06-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Trip Dates: June 3, 2007 thru June 10, 2007

DH – Me, 37, a WDW fanatic since I was 16. I have visited WDW 30 times in the past ten years.
DW – 33, not as much of a fanatic as I am, has attended about half of my visits.
DS- 7, takes after his old man, a true fan with 12 visits since he was 9 months old.
DD – 15 months, grooming her to join her brother and Dad. This was her first visit.
DSIL – 38, has only made 3 trips in her life. Sad. Very sad.
DSIL – 24, First trip ever! Who raised these people!?!

Epcot: DS and I had this day to ourselves, so we decided to go back to Epcot and hit FutureWorld, since we only made it to Soarin’ on day two. We immediately headed to Nemo and Friends. Incredible! The technology is just amazing. The new features of the attraction are also cool. We missed out on Turtle Talk. Maybe next time.

Next we went to Journey into Imagination. Even though they made a few modifications to this ride after the disaster that was the refurb, it still stinks. It was so bad, DS wanted to leave immediately and not play around the different activities. We then crossed over to WS and hit Gran Fiesta and Maelstrom again. I love these rides.

Back to FutureWorld and a shot at TestTrack. 80 minute wait, but the fastpass was not too bad, so we fast passed it and went on to Universe of Energy. Time to update the film on this. This ride is really a snoozer.

Finally we went to Mission:Space. Believe it or not this was a twenty minute wait, but it was more like 15. Awesome ride…probably my favorite. We had so much fun, we got back in line and rode it again…this time with two ladies that had never been on it. They were kind of freakin’ out and very nervous. We tried to comfort them, but they were still nervous.

We went to Spaceship Earth for what would be our last ride before the refurb. Goodbye Jeremy Irons, I doubt you will be part of the changes. It was then time to ride TT with our FP. Well, it had started to drizzle with some rolling thunder off in the distance, so what did they do…you guessed it, they shut it down for what would be the rest of the day. Bummer!

The rain started to come down, so we left and went back to the hotel. Then the rain really pounded us for the rest of the night. We could not even run a short distance to the main building without getting drenched. DS and I played a few video games, then we called it a night.

Up next…Day 5, MK and DD’s melt down at a character meal!:thedolls:

January-2007
06-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks so much for reporting!

Lizzie
06-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the report.

Bethis26fan
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a nice day, bummer about the rain.

faline
06-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Sorry you didn't get to ride on Test Track! The rest of the day sounds great!

pdrlkr
06-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: