PDA

View Full Version : What night is Party of the Senses?

mickey-mouse35
06-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Trying to plan ahead -- what night usually is Party of the Senses held during F&WF?

Thanks!

Natazu
06-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Saturday's at 6:30. Prepare to be "in line" at 6:10 for a decent table.

*Party for the Senses Meet on 10/13 - 6:00 at the Canada F&W booth
Rachel & I will also be at the 10/20 Party

pogo
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Saturday's at 6:30. Prepare to be "in line" at 6:10 for a decent table.

*Party for the Senses Meet on 10/13 - 6:00 at the Canada F&W booth
Rachel & I will also be at the 10/20 Party
I wish Patti and I were going to be there with you and Rachel. We miss you guys ! :D

Natazu
06-20-2007, 03:37 AM
I wish Patti and I were going to be there with you and Rachel. We miss you guys ! :D
We'd love to see you guys. We'll even have a car you can fit in this time.

pogo
06-20-2007, 11:42 AM
We'd love to see you guys. We'll even have a car you can fit in this time.
Oh my...... you got rid of the "possum killer" ? err.... I mean the "Cobra" ? :D

mickey-mouse35
06-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Ooh, that means I have two choices to go. Do you think it would be more fun to go our first night there (we get in Saturday, Oct. 27 about 2:30ish) to kick off our trip or wait until mid to end of trip on Saturday, Nov. 3? If we do Oct. 27, I'll need another day on our park hopper b/c we were going to do Wolfgang Pucks and Downtown Disney that night.

Also, is this a dress-up event or is park wear/shorts ok?

Can't wait for them to release all the details....

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Natazu
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh my...... you got rid of the "possum killer" ? err.... I mean the "Cobra" ? :D
No, I've still got it. We just can't find a way to fit 18 days worth of luggage into the thing.

Natazu
06-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Ooh, that means I have two choices to go. Do you think it would be more fun to go our first night there (we get in Saturday, Oct. 27 about 2:30ish) to kick off our trip or wait until mid to end of trip on Saturday, Nov. 3? If we do Oct. 27, I'll need another day on our park hopper b/c we were going to do Wolfgang Pucks and Downtown Disney that night.

I don't think I'd start the trip with it. You'd spend the rest of the week comparing everything else to the party. It would make everything else inadequate.

Also, is this a dress-up event or is park wear/shorts ok?PftS has one of the most strict dress codes. no atheletic shoes or sandals, no shorts, basically, dress clothes. About 85% of the guests stick to the dress code, then Disney makes believe they don't see the other 15%.