PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Springs spa

MissMaryPoppins
06-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here ever had any spa treatments at Saratoga Springs? I stayed there in '04 but didn't get a chance to try out the spa. My mom and I are going to be staying there again next month and I'm planning to make time for a facial or something. Thanks!

Joy

dolphinmickey9170
06-19-2007, 08:53 PM
There is a website for disney spas, and I'm sure someone will come along soon and post it, but it tells you what each spa offers and it's price. We took a tour of SSR and spa while we were there in May. It is beautiful. Enjoy!!

Cinderelley
06-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I love the spa at SSR. It's even better than the one at the GF. We have massages booked at SSR for our upcoming trip.

mimi78
06-20-2007, 12:17 PM
I don't know about the website, but I had a massage at the SSR spa a few years ago and it was amazing! The facility was brand new and gorgeous. On our next trip though I'm planning on going to the GF Spa, since it fits better with our plans. How does it compare, what are the differences?

ThanxForNoticin
06-20-2007, 12:37 PM
I know my wife loves the spa at SSR - she tries to get there as often as possible. She feels it's the best spa treating at Disney. Enjoy.

dolphinmickey9170
06-20-2007, 07:17 PM
There is a website for disney spas, and I'm sure someone will come along soon and post it, but it tells you what each spa offers and it's price. We took a tour of SSR and spa while we were there in May. It is beautiful. Enjoy!!

I found the site:

www.RelaxedYet.com (http://www.RelaxedYet.com)

I hope this helps!

Cinderelley
06-22-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't know about the website, but I had a massage at the SSR spa a few years ago and it was amazing! The facility was brand new and gorgeous. On our next trip though I'm planning on going to the GF Spa, since it fits better with our plans. How does it compare, what are the differences?

The GF spa is nice, but the customer service at SSR is much better. I also liked my massage a bit better at SSR. :mickey:

disneycouple2004
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
My DW loves the treat at SSR..spa..she books something each trip...she even booked one for me..very nice :thumbsup:

Jen C.
06-22-2007, 04:07 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed my scrub and massage at SSR. I too prefer it to the GF. All the services and atmosphere is wonderful!!:cloud9:
Enjoy!!