PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Without Transportation?

grumpycajun
06-19-2007, 05:30 PM
We have ADR's at O'hana and we're staying at PoP. It's been suggested that we take a bus from PoP to MK and then the boat to The Poly. Our ADR is at 8:30 and I believe we'll get to catch wishes if we can get a window seat. Will we still be able to get the boat back to MK and exit there to catch the bus back to PoP after wishes is over, or do we need to make other arrangements?

jenperich
06-19-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm not sure about getting back to the MK, but you could always take a bus to DTD and then a bus from there to POP. It'll take probably an hour, but I think it might be the only way. Good luck and have a great time at Ohanas.

DisneyDudet
06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
If you plan on leaving after Wishes, you should have no problem. Remember, you have the monorail as well, which is a fun treat in itself.

I do suggest you take the MK bus from Pop, but after that, its a choice whether you want to take the boat or monorail. Either way, you will get there. You can use the same transportation back, as they stay running until the park has cleared (I'm not sure if the boat shuts down sooner, but you'll have a way back). You can use the express monorail which would be faster. There is a walkway from the TTC. If you are at your resort and a TTC bus comes before the MK bus, you can get on that one as well and cut out a middle man!

If you do end up staying after all of those options have stopped, Poly has that short walk from the TTC, where you can get a bus to DTD, which runs til the wee hours of the morning, and transfer to POP.

Hope this helps!

Carol
06-20-2007, 07:07 AM
I would definitely use the monorail for the return trip.

kakn7294
06-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I would take the monorail back to MK and catch a bus to POP from there. I don't know from your post when MK closes that night, but the buses generally run for 2 hrs after official park closing.