PDA

View Full Version : Where is the BEST Breakfast Buffet in all of Disney World

Alpha Jeanie
06-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Which Disney World breakfast buffet do you give top rating to?
We have always eaten breakfast in our hotel room or at a counter service at our hotel. We are considering making ADR's for breakfast using one of our table service meals. We will be with DD5 and DD10 so we possibly are interested in a character breakfast. The kids, of course want those Mikey shaped pancakes & waffles! :chef:
YUM!!

Thanks for any info.

dolphinmickey9170
06-19-2007, 04:21 PM
We really liked CP, but I think my vote would be for Chef Mickey's. Even my teenagers like it. Great characters, great food, awesome atmosphere with the monorail going by.

Shugoondola
06-19-2007, 04:25 PM
I think my number one pick would be the breakfast buffet at Boma. Chef Mickey's is also another favorite. :tasty:

:mickey:

January-2007
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
A few weeks ago we ate at three character breakfast. #1 being our favorite...

1. Chef Mickey's. Coolest breakfast ever!
2. 'Ohana also a lot of fun.
3. Cape May's, great for dinner, but I won't return for breakfast.

The characters at Chef Mickey's were awesome, they really did act like in the cartoons, and everyone was just so friendly and the food was the best. The total package. I can't wait to go back in September!

JPL
06-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Hands down it has to be Boma:thumbsup:

It has all your standard breakfast and some with an African flair. And no breakfast buffet should be complete without Frunch :tasty: O course some will argue it's not a character meal b ut when you have great food who needs characters;)

Merryweather
06-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Chef Mickey (character breakfast) in CR and Boma's in AKL.

TheMartellFamily
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Chef MIckey's:mickey: enough said!

Natazu
06-19-2007, 05:16 PM
As far as food quality goes, Boma by a large margin.

For Mickey waffle type food, Chef Mickey's is the way to go.

Unsolicited Opinion:

We are considering making ADR's for breakfast using one of our table service meals.
As far as the Dining Plan, breakfast meals are not the best use of TS credits. It's best to pay out of pocket for these meals and save your credits for the $150 dinners.

GreenBeetle
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Another vote for Chef Mickey's!! Your children will love it!!

disneycouple2004
06-19-2007, 05:44 PM
I vote for O'hana :thumbsup:
lots of fun..very good food..
:D

Belle--86
06-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Chef Mickey's:mickey:-- is the best - great food and atmosphere also Ohana:tikki: is great - the food and character interaction is great and lot of fun.:)

mickey-mouse35
06-19-2007, 06:52 PM
For all you voting for Chef Mickey's is it because of the characters, the food or both? I'm thinking maybe I need to add a meal at Chef Mickey's now but I don't care about characters as much as good food. Already have ressies for Boma and CP--should I add Chef Mickey's? :mickey:

Peterpanflight
06-19-2007, 06:59 PM
my 2 favorite would have to be Chef Mickeys and Ohana:thumbsup::mickey:

slegrant
06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Chef Mickey's is fantastic, but my sentimental favorite is Trails end at Fort Wilderness, love the atmopsphere and the food.:chip::dale:

January-2007
06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
For all you voting for Chef Mickey's is it because of the characters, the food or both?

Both. The characters were the best we've seen and the food was our favorite of all the breakfast buffets we attended. They had so much to offer, I don't think anyone would be hard pressed to find something they loved on that buffet line!