PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest Rumor

Dedivah
06-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Is there any truth to the rumor that DQ will be closing in 2008? :pout:

DizneyFreak2002
06-19-2007, 07:11 PM
The rumor has been out there for a while... I don't know how true it is... This past trip was the first time I was in DisneyQuest, and I had a great time... The place did seem busy...

LoriMistress
06-19-2007, 07:19 PM
It's just a rumor. Until Disney official makes this statement, then it's still open for business.

Here we go again...
06-20-2007, 04:19 AM
When we were there in November we were told by the CMs there that it was closing to make way for the new ESPN club. However, when we went back in February, we were told that it was put on hold and that DQ was going to get a much needed face lift. Since my DD loves DQ, I sure hope that is true.

Momof2boys
06-20-2007, 10:43 AM
We'll be heading to DQ for the first time in October - I think the boys are at the right age for it now. THey'll be doing DQ with Daddy while I'm doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour :thumbsup:

thrillme
06-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Last I heard they were going to put a bunch of money into DQ. I LOVE that place...uh...I mean...my DS LOVES that place...we have Roller coaster challenges.

Dedivah
06-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I really hope that it is not going anywhere. MY DH loves that place! He takes my nephews and they have a great time.

glenpreece
06-25-2007, 11:37 AM
THey'll be doing DQ with Daddy while I'm doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour :thumbsup:

That is such a great tour!!! It's fun and lets you see the park in a whole new way.

Doug The Disney Man`
07-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I wish the DQs that were supposed to spread across the country would have. I guess Chicago was the only place to ever actually get one, but Philly (2 hours from me) apparently started to build one and when Chicago's closed they stopped.

I don't think a lot of people even know about DQ. I only went for the first time last year and that was prolly my 5th trip down since it opened. But now it is always a planned stop. So to anyone reading this who has not been-GO!

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 08:38 AM
I have never been because my DDs went last year and told me it was a waste of their time.

Dedivah
07-02-2007, 09:38 AM
If you are not into vidoe games and virtual games, which most girls are not. It would certainly be a waste of your time. I would be totlly borad in a place like that but my husband, son and nephews spend most days palying video games. They love it there!