PDA

View Full Version : Best dinner at MK?

Roo Girl
06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
I am debating on Tony's or somewhere near MK...our first night at WDW and we'll be at MK that whole day. Is Tony's good? I'm not sure exactly why I'm hesitating...

DDuck66
06-19-2007, 02:19 PM
There are several good TS dinners available at the MK, Tony's being one of them. Our favorite is LTT. It is a character meal with great interaction and in MHO some of the best food. It is served family style and has always been really good. We try and eat there every time we go.

Doug The Disney Man`
06-19-2007, 03:32 PM
LTT is like Thanksgiving Dinner in the middle of the summer! It's great and the characters are all dressed up in colonial attire.

I just ate at Tony's for the first time last year and absolutely adored it! I think it may have the best Italian food at WDW. That's a tough thing to say though with Alfredo's, Mama Melrose's, Portobello at DD, etc.

If price isn't an issue, there's nothing like starting off your vacation at WDW eating in the castle!

Of course, our first night this year we're hopping on the monorail to go to my new alltime fave:Chef Mickey's! So if you wanna leave the park go there, if not I'd pick LTT! The good thing is you really can't go wrong! Have fun!

disneygirlie11
06-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Have you been to Ohana at the Poly??:tasty:

mickey-mouse35
06-19-2007, 07:15 PM
My vote is to take the monorail and go to Kona Cafe, Ohanas, California Grill or Chef Mickey's--way better food IMO than anyplace in MK, and taking the monorail for a spin is a great way to spend first day there! :thumbsup: