PDA

View Full Version : My TS ADRS? Help may be needed....

angedeaile
06-19-2007, 01:40 PM
My 180 days are soon approaching and I can't wait!

I have a rough idea regarding my ADRs, but I have a few questions that I am hoping you guys can help with!

This is what I got-

Sat Jan 5th- Le Cellier
I can't think of a good time frame. Perhaps 6-7pm? What do you guys suggest? A non-busy dinner time would be preferred, if such a thing exists here.

Sun Jan 6th- Mama Melrose@5pm.
I can't decide if I want to eat here for the fantasmic package or use those DDP credit towards something like Spoodles. What do you guys think? Any other suggestion besides Spoodles or MM?

Mon Jan 7th- Kona@7am & Our Anniversary dinner at Cali Grill@8pm
No questions here :)

Tues Jan 8th- Crystal Palace@8am
We wanted to make a breakfast ADR in a park at some point and CP looks like the best. Unless, there is a better place to eat for breakfast in a park. Any input?

Wed Jan 9th- Wolfgang@530pm
I can’t wait for this one. The menu looks so yummy!

SO what do you guys think? Any we should get rid of and replace? Suggestions on times?

dolphinmickey9170
06-19-2007, 04:35 PM

I have a rough idea regarding my ADRs, but I have a few questions that I am hoping you guys can help with!

This is what I got-

Sat Jan 5th- Le Cellier
I can't think of a good time frame. Perhaps 6-7pm? What do you guys suggest? A non-busy dinner time would be preferred, if such a thing exists here.
I would not go any later than 7, this way you will be out in time to get a place to watch Illuminations. I don't believe there is a non-busy dinner time. Ressies can be hard to get for dinner. Unless you want to eat really early.

I can't decide if I want to eat here for the fantasmic package or use those DDP credit towards something like Spoodles. What do you guys think? Any other suggestion besides Spoodles or MM?
I would leave this for the fantasmic package, then you will have the opportunity to see the show without having to stand for 90 minutes or more like sardines trying to get a seat. I loved Mama's!!

I agree with you here, have some Tonga Toast for me!

We wanted to make a breakfast ADR in a park at some point and CP looks like the best. Unless, there is a better place to eat for breakfast in a park. Any input?
CP is very good, but you can also do Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, it is just a monorail ride away from MK. But either are good choices.

We are doing Wolfgang's for the first time in August. I think the menu looks yummy too. I am excited. Good choice.

SO what do you guys think? Any we should get rid of and replace? Suggestions on times?

Have a great time.

tinksmom02
06-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I think they sound good. I've never done MM or the fantasmic plan, so I can't help there, but as far as LeCellier is concerned, I have a little advice: make that ADR FIRST, and don't get too specific on what time you want...it's becoming very hard to get into!

EvilQueen2006
06-19-2007, 10:21 PM
CP- great atmosphere, great interaction with pooh and friends, love the puffed french toast.

Wolfgang- Amazing! I tried many samples from other plates in my party, everything was so yummy. Key lime pie was to die for.

Kona- crab cakes are to die for, and the best dessert I've ever had- Kileaua Torte mmmm. . . I'm drooling thinking about it.

Le Cellier- Never been, can't help you, but everyone here says its wonderful

Mama Melrose- Never been here either. I have been to WDW in January, and have lined up for Fantasmic 1/2 hour before it started and seats were just fine. Don't get the package just to get good seats, this time of year.

Have fun!!!!

KAT1811
06-19-2007, 10:40 PM

This is what I got-

Sat Jan 5th- Le Cellier

Le Cellier usually books up every night so a quiet time probably isn't possible. I'd say maybe 6:30 so that if they run late you have enough time to get outside before Illuminations starts.

I like MM very much. I'm not sure I like the seating for Fantasmic! or the early ADRs. I'd probably skip the package and just do the dinner at MM. We also like San Angel Inn or maybe you could try the new Italy restaurant assuming it is open when you go.

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy!!!

We LOVE CP breakfast. In fact it is really the only buffet we care for in all of WDW. (1900 Park Fare Dinner is pretty good too.) You'll love it! Make sure you try the breakfast casserole!

It does look good. Maybe on our next trip we'll try it. No room on this one!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Pop Centurion
06-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Nice choices. I wouldn't say replace any because it's a matter of personal taste.

mickey-mouse35
06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Wow--is it already time to plan for JANUARY??? Amazing!!!

I love all your choices! I'd do Le Cellier between 6-6:30. Shouldn't have a problem getting in since January is quiet. You'll love it then--we went for our honeymoon (Jan 9--two days after you) and had a blast--no crowds!!! You might also like Morocco, Mexico, Italy or Japan--have you looked at the menus here?

I agree with others not to do Fantasmic package in January--not worth it. If you want to eat at MM, then OK, but don't do it for seats. I would stay in the park, though, if you want to see Fantasmic and not venture out to Spoodles on that night.

Kona is AWESOME--love their breakfast and dinner. And Cali is perfect for dinner--do you know what time fireworks will be that night so you can make sure to fit the times? Not sure if posted this early or not.

Excellent choice on CP and Wolfgang, too--we're doing both in October! You might want to make WP a little later if you want to spend more time in parks before they close and to allow time to get to DD.

Have fun! :mickey: