PDA

View Full Version : Toughbug's Summer Vacation Escape

Toughbug
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Cast of Characters:

Toughbug - me, father and planner
Mrs. Toughbug - DW and mother, voice of reason
Big Toughbug - DS, used to be Little but is now Big Toughbug, Disney nut like Dad, 13
Weezy - DD, sweet as pie, 11

Dates: May 18 - 25, 2007

Okay, I know. I am late with my trip report. I am sorry but things happen, we got busy with getting back in the routine of everyday life with two active kids and unfortunately this was one of the things that got pushed back.

Overall we had a fantastic trip. We would go for 14 hours a day non-stop but it was awesome. The crowds in general were pretty light, we would use fast passes on the crowded rides so we really did not wait longer than 20 minutes for any ride. The weather was almost perfect, not really too hot, compared to what we left in New Orleans, and we did not have any rain during any times when we were at the parks. We did the meal plan which looking back is a lot of food. Even for us. But we did get our money's worth on most meals.

I plan to start posting daily reports about our trip later tonight or tomorrow depending upon time and what is going on. I really enjoy sharing our trips with everyone so I will make this more of a priority.

It was a great trip. We had the best time. I will post the details soon.

:mickey:

faline
06-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Sounds like an awesome trip! Can't wait to read the details!

Pocahontas
06-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing all the details.

Lizzie
06-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Looking forward to reading your report.

Bethanymouse
06-20-2007, 07:20 AM
I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip! I cant wait to read your reports!

January-2007
06-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Glad you had a good trip!

Beach Club Babe
06-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Glad to hear that you had a great trip! We were there during that same time frame, so I'll be interested to see if we crossed paths and didn't know it!

pdrlkr
06-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: