PDA

View Full Version : Best Table Service Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom

Disneyfun
06-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Ok, here is the second in my series of polls on restaurants at WDW.

This time, I am looking for your opinion on the best table service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. Consider food quality, ambiance and theming, service, and overall experience.

Now, I know that Cinderella's Royal Table is probably the favored contender, but look in your mouse shaped heart of hearts and let us know what you think!

Thanks to all for the participation in the last poll and for all those that will be voting in this one!

Results are in!!! Alright, they've been in for a while and I've been busy - But Liberty Tree Tavern is the Winner!! I was very happy that my favorite won! Thanks to all that have voted!

HndrdPrcnt
06-19-2007, 12:13 AM
I went for Crystal Palace. I love their breakfast there. The best dish on the buffet - the puffed french toast!!:thumbsup:

RAIDER
06-19-2007, 03:43 AM
I havent been to half of the restaurants mentioned so i had to go for the Liberty will deffintley be trying the Crystal Palace this year :thumbsup:

Trixie1822
06-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern ! Fried Cheese are :thumbsup:

BritCody
06-19-2007, 06:55 AM
For me the decision comes down to CP and LTT and I went with LTT. It was a tough decision, but I like the food and the theme of LTT.

Namine'
06-19-2007, 07:52 AM
I have been to most of these restaurants and thought they were all great but I think Liberty Tree Tavern had the best service.:mickey:

moe513
06-19-2007, 07:55 AM
It has great food,characters and I prefer the sit down over cp.

KAT1811
06-19-2007, 09:45 AM
I went for Crystal Palace. I love their breakfast there. The best dish on the buffet - the puffed french toast!!:thumbsup:

:ditto: But my favorite dish is the breakfast casserole!!!

slegrant
06-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I like them all, but it always seems a little more magical eating at CRT.

6/22/07-7/9/07 Fort WIlderness

DawsonAR
06-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I haven't had a bad experience at any of them. However, we love Liberty Tree. :thumbsup:

lyle21
06-19-2007, 01:49 PM
no disney vacation is complete without a trip to the liberty tree tavern.

DDuck66
06-19-2007, 02:13 PM
For food, theming and general overall satisfaction, I would have to go with the majority and vote for LTT....but I have to say that we really like the PLaza for lunch. The food is good, but I guess it does not get the attention that some of the others do.

JCDarzi
06-19-2007, 02:27 PM
I chose Crystal Palace. We will be trying Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time on our next trip in September as well as CRT.

We have always had a breakfast at Crystal Palace and we get the best pictures there. I don't know if it's the lighting or what. The other reason I chose CP is because last year we got an early reservation that allowed us to get into MK before it opened. It was amazing to see Main Street virtually empty.

Also the food is yummy!

jedi jen
06-19-2007, 02:35 PM
I went with CRT. It is magical to me.

indytraveler
06-19-2007, 03:02 PM
2 words... APPLE BUTTER. Liberty Tree has it the rest do not.:thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
I love LTT...I couldn't ever visit WDW without at least one trip there. The food is great, and they have a drink called patriot punch that is out of this world!

dolphinmickey9170
06-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Tony's - :rolleyes:
Plaza - :tasty:, great dessert
Crystal Palace - :tigger:ific characters and buffet.
Cinderella's - :heart: my favorite. It is truly a magical place for me to be taken away, inside the castle, beuatiful decor, awesome food, excelent service.
Liberty Tree - :( disappointing

KAT1811
06-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Liberty Tree - :( disappointing

You are the first person I've seen on here that agrees with me on LLT. Everyone else loves it I was begining to think it was just me!!!

Belle--86
06-19-2007, 05:46 PM
we choose CP==we go every year--this year we are doing dinner. LTT is a close secound.

Mom2princesses
06-19-2007, 07:12 PM
I have eaten at all of them except for the Plaza. But I chose LTT. They are all good but if I had to pick one that is the one I would pick. The atmosphere, character interaction and the food are all great. :minnie: and friends are very cool in their colonial costumes!

Crystal Palace is also very good. I am assuming you are looking at dinner or lunch since some of these are not open for breakfast. But for breakfast CP is great. For dinner I prefer a sit down meal and CP gets a bit crazy for me especially after a full day of running around at the MK. Pooh/Tigger/Eyeore are so cute! :pooh:

Tony's - We had a great dinner at Tony's and enjoyed it very much. It is great if you can time your reservation around Spectro. It think that Tony's gets a bad rep on this board but the experience was really good for us.

The Castle is of course the Castle but it is expensive. We will be doing breakfast this year for my little one mostly. I ate there for dinner once (pre-kids) and it was good and fun! Of course the atmosphere is great.

I don't think you can really go wrong at any of these. Have a great time!

LoriMistress
06-19-2007, 07:45 PM
All of their food is great. I've eaten at most of them, but I picked Tony's Town Square because it feels more like a restaurant, and their food is yummy too!