PDA

View Full Version : Journey with Nemo & Friends

Guya103
06-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Last July when we were in WDW the new Nemo ride was not there. We did Turtle Talk with Crush and our five year old LOVED it. Just wondering how the lines were for the new ride and if it was worth while? Thanks!:mickey:

kadesha
06-18-2007, 09:31 PM
When were were there last month, there was basically no line for Nemo. We walked right on the ride. (the queue is very long though) The ride didn't impress me or my children. Turtle talk with Crush is far better if you ask me. The Nemo ride is cute, but if your pushed for time, I'd skip it, you won't be missing much in my honest opinion.

DawsonAR
06-18-2007, 10:02 PM
We were there not long after it opened and we waited about 5 or 10 minutes. We loved the ride. My kids were 5 and 7. We rode it three or four times on the first day at EPCOT.

Peterpanflight
06-18-2007, 10:05 PM
hey everyone im new here...Im a huge disney fan!! I just got back and going back for our anniversary in Oct.
Anyway....the Nemo ride has no lines at all when i go. Although im not too thrilled with the ride but it is better than what was there before. I have to say that!:mickey:

Catzle
06-18-2007, 10:14 PM
We went on it about 5 times and no line. My 5 year old loved it.

JohnnyJayhawk
06-18-2007, 10:28 PM
The line moves pretty fast, even if there are a lot of people.

The ride isn't earth-shattering, but I thought it was really entertaining. Like those above, our kids loved it. We too rode it several times the day we were at Epcot.

BTW if you like Turtle Talk, make sure you check out the new Monsters attraction at MK.

ibrowse17
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
I enjoyed it because my DW loved it! She is a nut for Finding Nemo, and goes crazy when ever she sees anything that has to do with Crush and Squirt. :thumbsup: