PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent

ariel03
06-18-2007, 08:31 PM
:soapbox:Ok I have to vent about something that I have been seeing a lot of lately.
That thing would be drivers who do not know what a blinker is. You all know who you are. :shake:
(Hopefully not any intercotees) I have been seeing so many people not using their blinkers for anything. I believe that if you don't have time to blink then you don't have time to get into that spot you want in. Come on people take a moment and blink so you don't cause an accident. Let people know you want in and I don't mean blink once then rush in. You put your blinker on then safely merg. After you are fully in the lane then turn the blinker off not before. Sorry it is just a big pet pieve of mine. Ok off my soap box now.:blush:

snifflesmcg
06-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Ha ha, when I first rolled over this post before clicking on it I thought "Hey, they should see NJ drivers".......then I saw you are from Jersey. You should be used to it by now, lol. I hate that too. I always use my blinkers without even thinking about it.

Dakota Rose
06-18-2007, 09:25 PM
This made me chuckle because today, I turned on my blinker as I went around a curve. I don't know why I did this. You either go around the curve or drive into the river. And there was no one around either. I guess I'm blinker happy. :crazy:

SBETigg
06-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh yes, the no blinker turn drives me crazy. Also, people who leave them on for miles. And how about people who take three hours to make a simple turn?

PirateLover
06-18-2007, 09:40 PM
I agree. People who don't use their directionals really bother me. The worst is when you are at a 4 way stop and someone goes to turn across traffic without a signal. It's almost like you are asking for an accident.
Merging also makes me :mad:
No one understands how to merge. Instead of alternating, people just speed up and cut you off. And the worst is trying to merge onto a highway during traffic! No one wants to let you in! They pretend they don't see you. Just the other day I was riding with my boyfriend. When we went to get on the highway (also in NJ by the way) traffic was really backed up. We rode the merge lane as far as we could and tried to get over. This guy in a huge SUV would not let us in and was actually LAUGHING at us!!!!!!! I could not believe it.

Ok, sorry for stealing your vent but I share your frustration, lol.

DizNee143
06-19-2007, 10:06 AM
ooh i am so with you people...i cant stand when people dont use there blinker!! it makes me so mad!! like seriously is it that hard to use them??? i yell at my fiance about that all the time...he barely ever uses them in his truck!!
and what else i cant stand..are people...who if they are making a right turn..swing out to the left a foot or two to make the right turn!! why why why why why do you have to go left to make a right?? its not like your driving a tractor trailer!!! oh that one gets to to me more than the blinkers i think..i really dont understand why you much of right to make a left!!!!! urghh...lol

crazypoohbear
06-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Oh, you people are being too hard on these drivers.;)
How in heavens name do you expect them to turn their blinkers on for goodness sakes.
They don't have a free hand what with talking on the cell phone, putting on mascara, eating , reading and my personal favorite. talking with their hands WHILE on the cell phone.

Let's not forget turning around to speak or smack the kiddies in the back seat!
So please people of Intercot, give them a break they have too much to do already while driving;)

disneycouple2004
06-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Here in Texas..(the friendly state ) most folks drive with their blinkers on all the time..70 mph on the freeway ..open road..no turns..just blinking away...you never know if they forgot about it...or they are about to do something really stupid...my advice is stay back..and watch out !!..:D

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-19-2007, 08:00 PM
You have to do what I do! Pull up next to them and very politely tell them "Excuse me, your blinker is broken!"

Catwillow
06-19-2007, 10:16 PM
You have to do what I do! Pull up next to them and very politely tell them "Excuse me, your blinker is broken!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THAT ONE!!!!