PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef/Fultons

katzctkpt
06-18-2007, 06:55 PM
We have ressies for both, which one is the best??? We've read several threads and now are pretty much "unsure" on the coral reef.....???? Help....

Natazu
06-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I'll take Coral Reef over Fulton's anytime. We've never had a bad meal at Coral Reef but find Fulton's overrated and a little pricey.

pox24
06-19-2007, 07:56 AM
I never like dining where I walk out hungry after paying over $ 100.00 for the two of us. That's Coral Reef. Atmosphere is awesome however. Fultons is ok but not in my top ten either. The portions are larger and so is the variety, but it is a bit pricy. If I had no other choice... Fultons.

CKMom
06-19-2007, 08:43 AM
We had a lovely meal at the Coral Reef in May. We waited all of 2 minutes for our table, and the server was excellent. We were all the way in the back, which ended up being a good thing, as it was a bit loud closer to the tank.
I had the lobster bisque appet, the seafood pasta, and the Choc wave for dessert, all excellent choices and plenty of food, my gosh I was so full, and didn't even finish everything.
We were on the Dining Plan, so no thoughts of whether it was worth the price, the kids loved it, all in all 4 thumbs up!

stitchcousin
06-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Fultons!!! Yes, they are both pricey, but we enjoyed Fulton's better. The service was better, and you get to eat on the ship!! Appetizers were amazing!!! Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Goes4FastPass
06-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I have never read a thread about Coral Reef or Fulton's where the majority of comments were positive.

Dyanna
06-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Last trip we ate at Fulton & enjoyed it very much. This trip we are trying Coral Reef. Why don't you try both during your trip?

DawsonAR
06-19-2007, 10:03 AM
We have eaten at Fulton's twice and the food was good both times. :thumbsup:

disneycouple2004
06-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Coral Reef..:thumbsup:

however..i think Cap'n Jacks tops both of them..:D

Here we go again...
06-20-2007, 04:26 AM
We walked out of Fultons because of bad service. We have had a wonderful meal at Coral Reef though. My DD made sure that it was the first ADR on our list in July.

SurferStitch
06-20-2007, 06:51 AM
DH and I really liked the Coral Reef when we ate there for the first time in December, but Fulton's wins hands-down.

We always have excellent service, and equally excellent food. We always get a table in the Constellation Room upstairs, which is a nice plus to the meal. We also ate there in December, and we still talk about what an awesome meal we had.

Carol
06-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Opinions will vary - and here is mine ....

Without a doubt - Fulton's! Their food is much better - in my families opinion. We love crab cakes and they rock at Fulton's. They add potatoes to them at Coral Reef and it was a very bazaar consistency. :sick: Not to mention all of our dishes had some weird spices/flavor combinations. We just didn't care for the food there. The atmosphere is amazing though. Beautiful restaurant and good service.

That being said, it's gorgeous to sit along the window at Fulton's in the evening. Very pretty views and relaxing. The restaurant is huge. I suggest dining late for both dinner and lunch.

Food-wise - much better selection and taste at Fulton's. We've dined there many times and have always been happy with service and selection.

grumpypima
06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
We have never tried Coral Reef. Can't comment on it. We did Fulton's on our honeymoon in '96 & I can comment on our experience, which was HORRIBLE! Food & service were VERY BAD!

I wish we would have walked out. We would have saved time & money.

AllDisney
06-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Never eaten at Fulton's. We just ate at Coral Reef December, 2006 & it was great. Food, Service & Atmosphere. We had not eaten there for a few years, not because we didn't like it, but wanted to try some of the other restaurants.

We try and do a new restaurant each time we go. It was Jiko's in December for a first time experience. It was great!

Everyone has an opinion and everyone has different tastes. Why not try both Fulton's & Coral Reef as previously mentioned?