PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo + ADRs

smcd
06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
So, I guess it's been awhile since we've been to Hoop Dee Doo. BUT when did the 2 year advance reservation go away?...and can anyone please explain the tier pricing (and locale)?

AND - how the heck do you do the ADRs when Disney hasn't posted the Calendar for the month? (we're going in January - end of december - and I'm supposed to call ADRs first of July....

And I thought I had this Disney thing down pat...:blush:

FiggyFan
06-18-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure when they changed the policy, but reservations are now available "up to 180 days prior to your visit." Other posts on this board have stated that this means 180 days before the start of your trip if staying on property, or 180 days from the date of reservation if staying off property.

As for the tiers, there is a picture on the disney world web site. Category 1 is most of the main floor. Category 2 is the back of the main floor, the deeper part of the main floor below the balcony, and the part of the balcony directly opposite the stage. Category 3 is the two side portions of the balcony.

KAT1811
06-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm sure that they will be posting the calendar for the time you are going during the first days of July.

Not oo sure how the seating is going to work for them. From my time in the restaurant industry it is very difficult to put people in tables perfectly to begin with (think a large puzzle with tons of little pieces). We are heading down in September with a group of 9 at one table and I'm sure they only have so many tables that can accomodate that many people. I'll let you know when we get back where we end up. (The DDP only allows for tier 2 seating)

WDW has changed all of the ADR time frames recently (the new 180 + 10 thing) hopefully they will change that soon. I don't care for it at all!