PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do?

elmjimmlm
06-18-2007, 03:28 PM
What is the 1st thing that you are going to do when you get to DW? We are going to Star Wars Weekends and watching the parade and meeting Darth Vader:darth: eating at Sci Fi and loving every minute of it!

LoriMistress
06-18-2007, 03:51 PM
The first thing we'll do when we arrive at WDW is to check into our hotel (obviously), and than heading towards DTD to check out Cirque du Soleil and eat at The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck's.

Dedivah
06-18-2007, 04:09 PM
We will check out the grounds and eatry at our hotel then the that day will be EMH at Magic Kingdom so we will more than likely head there then to Spoodles for dinner then back to the MK or Paradise Island for the Comedy Club.

It is just 3 adults on this trip so no rushing just hanging out and enjoying ourselves.

MMouse6937
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
This year we are actually going to go to EPCOT to eat at the Coral Reef our first night (it's DH, my mom and dad). Normally we get checked in and relax, then the next morning we have to eat breakfast at Chef Mickey's so I can see the mouse and then it's off to the races!!! :mickey:

DisneyFreak23
06-18-2007, 05:18 PM
First we will check in at POR and then we rush right on over to AK and ride EE for the first time. Then we are going to EPCOT to eat at Coral Reef.

EvilQueen2006
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Probably ride something with a short line in Asia or Dinoland after we get fastpasses for Everest.

Lorraine444
06-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Arrival date 8/5 probably to Epcot by 1:00 the latest. Must go to Epcot for Soarin'. I realize that the fast passes will probably be gone, but thats okay.... I just want to do that & TTrack. Then I'll be content till the next day!

EARLY RISE!!!
That's when the anxiety will come through & the need to race through the parks. I won't stop till it's all complete, then I'll go around the parks a 2nd time with relaxation.
If we all make it though the 1st round...
Hmmmm probably not such a good plan!

FriendsofMickey
06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
This year we will most likely relax by the pool (but only because we will be arriving so late and are not going to the parks). First actually planned item is to go to Splash Mountain, my girls will have been waiting for 15 months to ride it.

Suz36
06-18-2007, 09:28 PM
After checking in at Poly, we'll head to MK, get that first glance of the Castle, then hurry over to POTC. Love the movies, and haven't seen the update to POTC yet, so really looking forward to it!

SBETigg
06-18-2007, 09:51 PM
We always check in, head for the MK, and ride the Jungle Cruise first, then POTC.

Belle--86
06-18-2007, 10:32 PM
This year we are going to check out our hotel (first time at Poly:cloud9:) and then head down to DTD. This is the first time we are not going to a park the first day--just going to enjoy the Poly :lei:and we have ressies for Ohana that night and we are going to watch the fireworks from the beach.:pixie::pixie:

Tinkerfreak
06-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Our first day will be a room only night at the AKL so we will just hang out by the pool, enjoy animal watching and then supper at Boma. The next day we will move to the Poly for our first ever stay there. The original plan was to stay at the AKL for the length of stay and give the money difference between AKL and Poly to my poor Aunt who lost everything in a fire. We ended up being able to give her the money and still book at the Poly anyway.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Our first thing will be to check in since we'll have a 2 month old and 4 year old with us. Gotta get situated.
And then hopefully Fantasia Mini-Golf. As many times as I've stayed at the Swan/Dolphin, I've never made it across the street to that. Although this time we'll be coming from ASMu.