PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk to TTC

mook3y
06-18-2007, 02:57 PM
We are going to Seaworld during our upcoming visit. Are there busses going from Boardwalk to Epcot main gate? Figured fastest way to TTC from Boardwalk would be to take monorail.

We do not want to use a park ticket on that day, so simply walking through Epcot is not an option.

Otherwise, I figure the quickest way would be BW to MK to TTC.

TIA for tips on this!

chick20679
06-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Are you using a shuttle company to get to Sea World? I know the mears shuttle will pick you up right at your hotel, so that would eliminate the extra hassle for you.

TammiMcMan
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
None of the resorts in that direct area offer a bus to the front of Epcot. You could take the MK bus from the Boardwalk Inn and hop on the monorail over to the TTC or take a taxi directly to your pick up point.

DisneyDudet
06-18-2007, 03:07 PM
You could also take the boat or walk to MGM. They have a direct bus to the TTC from there as well.

mook3y
06-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the input!

Planning on taking public transportation to SeaWorld.

Sounds like the walk/boat to MGM bus to TTC is the way to go!

:thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
06-18-2007, 03:41 PM
I didn't think any of Disney buses went to the TTC anymore. I guess if you're a non-resort guest park hopping from MK to MGM and then back again, you'd need to get to your car somehow. I thought they had everyone go through the bus stop at the MK though.

FiggyFan
06-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Have you thought about a 1 day car rental? Alamo/National has a rental counter at the Dolphin - an easy walk from BW. We are getting a small car for about $45 for one day in August.

DisneyDudet
06-21-2007, 09:53 AM
I didn't think any of Disney buses went to the TTC anymore. I guess if you're a non-resort guest park hopping from MK to MGM and then back again, you'd need to get to your car somehow. I thought they had everyone go through the bus stop at the MK though.

Well last time I used a bus at TTC, it was only MGM and AK. If you wanted to get to MK from AK, you had to go through TTC. At least thats how it was in Jan 2006....

mook3y
06-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Have you thought about a 1 day car rental? Alamo/National has a rental counter at the Dolphin - an easy walk from BW. We are getting a small car for about $45 for one day in August.

problem here is that we have 4 adults and 4 children. Not travelling with car seats, so would have to rent them too.

If we had a desire to see other things besides sea world, then it would probably be worth it to rent a car for a day or two. But, the family we are bringing with us has never taken their children to WDW before and we know that other than going to SeaWorld for an afternoon, we will not be going off property.

But thank you very much for the input! it is appreciated!