PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Inn questions

Dicecatt262
06-18-2007, 02:49 PM
My husband and I along with another couple (no kids) are staying at the Boardwalk for a weekend, standard rooms with an AP rate, cost of $197 per night which I thought wasn't bad. What should I request? I have no idea what type of view I'll have with Standard and standard is all they had to offer. And are there balconies? Of all the resorts, even resorts I've never stayed at, Boardwalk is probably the one I know least about. Thanks!

TammiMcMan
06-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Standard views can have you overlooking the parking lot or somewhere around the gardens. The garden area is a much better choice. I'd put in the request to overlook the quiet pool. You shouldn't have to worry about a balcony or patio, I'm nearly positive that all standard rooms do have them.

Disnamic Duo
06-18-2007, 04:20 PM
My wife and I stayed there in January and had a great standard room (kind of) overlooking the boardwalk. It was over the lounge area, looking directly at the back porch, off the lobby. If we looked to the right, from our balcony, we saw the lake. We loved it because we got to watch all the activity from there, and we heard the great music. It was great in the morning while we were getting ready. We opened the balcony doors and listened to the old music. The only problem was that people were a little loud one night down in the lounge (patio). We don't go to bed early, so they were quite by the time we retired. But, if you go to bed early, it may be a problem.