PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Green ?????'s

jrpersinger
06-18-2007, 01:35 PM
A few questions for those who stay at SOG... Didn't do or pay attention to these things last time we went.....

1) Do they have irons and ironing boards in the room?

2) We are taking a snack box, just the snack box includes liquior and beer (celebrating b-days, anniversaries and a honeymoon!) along with the other normal things. Is that allowed, the alcohol? And if it is, do you know since we are doing a early check-in will they allow us to put it in the bell-hop area until the room is ready? We are going to do valet parking and don't want to have to go back to our car at all the entire time we are there.

TIA!

TammiMcMan
06-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Yes, they have irons and ironing boards in the rooms and they do offer bell services if your room isn't ready yet. You can leave your items with them and not have to worry about going back to the car.

jrpersinger
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks Tammi.

I knew they had valet and bell service because we used it before. I was wondering more along the lines of it I would be allowed to store a box with alcohol in it --in the bell hop area, until the rooms were ready. Some places are not to open to that.

Marilyn Michetti
06-18-2007, 08:19 PM
I don't think it matters what you ask them to hold for you unless it's illegal. Alcohol isn't, but if you're not sure, give them a call.

They sell all kind of "spirits" in their gift shop, so I can't imagine it being a problem.

The rooms have ironing boards, and irons. They also all have small refrigerators, and hair dryers.:thumbsup:

Tigger's Mom
06-20-2007, 10:07 PM
We gave them a case of beer along with all of our luggage to store until the room was ready and nobody said anything to us. The beer was not hidden in any way. This was on both of my recent trips (December and May).
Have a great trip and enjoy your celebration:beer::beer::wine:s!