PDA

View Full Version : 180 issue...

dolphinmickey9170
06-18-2007, 10:15 AM
So, I set my alarm for 645 this morning to call WDW DINE to make my ADR's. Today is 180 days out. I was on with a CM within the first minute. NO WAIT!! I was so excited. Well, this feeling changed quickly!

I was able to make several ADR's except for two. The Yak and Yeti is still not taking ressies. The CM was unsure when they would be, she thought soon because they should be open in October. And I couldn't make Cindy's brkfst. Even though they have the, you can make your ressies for your entire trip even though it is more than 180 days out, you cannot make Cindy's until the actual 180 mark. Period. No exceptions. So, I have to call again for that. I have to call again when they are taking ADR's for Y&Y, and I have to call yet again, for Candelight Procession. I asked if she knew the release date for CP, she told me that it would be within the first two weeks of July. That is earlier than last year.

Sorry to rant, but I just wanted y'all to know about a few tidbits of info I got today.

DDuck66
06-18-2007, 10:57 AM
What a bummer. CP will probably be the first week of July because I will be out of pocket and unable to check daily.
At least you got the rest of your ADR's finished.

disneycouple2004
06-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks thats good info :thumbsup:
our 180 day mark is this Friday..
hope we can get ours !!

avantgardeinker
06-19-2007, 09:56 AM
I would call back about Cindy's breakfast. I called 180 days from the first day of my trip and didn't get CRT until the last day of our trip. That would have made it more than 180 days from the actual day we're dining. I saw another post on here about someone not being able to get ADR's for CRT early. I would call back and if they won't let you ask for a manager. Apparently some CM's are a little confused about CRT. When I made my ressies, the only thing I couldn't book more than 180 days out was Raglan Road. Good luck getting CRT!!

170 more days!!
:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Thanks thats good info :thumbsup:
our 180 day mark is this Friday..
hope we can get ours !!
That's the day she told me to call back on, but I think I might call in the morning to speak with someone else. I don't want to miss this opportunity. It is such a great treat!

tigger24601
06-21-2007, 12:16 PM
i was trying to make resseis last month at our 180 mark. i made the first day and said i was planning on calling back to make one for cindy's breakfast the next day and wanted to make sure there was openings. it was booked for the entire week. the cm didn't sound that helpful so i didn't bother asking why and had my husband call back the next day. the only thing open was lunch the day we get in. we still don't know why. another heads up, we had to pay the entire meal upfront. last time it was only a deposit.

courtney2006
06-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I made our reservations for CRT in February for our trip this August. When I made the reservations it was definately more than 180 days out. It sounds like this is something new that they are doing. I hope that you have no problem getting your reservation when you call back!:mickey:

LoriMistress
06-21-2007, 05:28 PM
From mousesavers newsletter 6/15/07.

Yak & Yeti restaurant (Animal Kingdom) expected to open approximately 10/9/07.
(Reservations are not being taken yet, however.)

dolphinmickey9170
06-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Okay, time for an update.

I called today to see if they could help me. Today is 180 for the 19th of December....Nothing, totally booked. I asked about the 20th, my original date, she said she couldn't get into it. Try back tomorrow. I cannot call tomorrow at 0700 as I have to be in the ER by 0700. I know if you don't call right at 7, you might as well not call. Well someone must have sent my some pixie dust, because....my CM, Cindy (maybe this was lucky for me), was able to get me in on the 16th instead. I was so happy!! It's not my original date, but what choice do ya have when were talking CRT. :cloud9:

Now, for the rest of the story....still no ADR's for Y&Y yet, she said keep trying. And as far as CP in Epcot, no information. She couldn't find anything. So, when one CM tells you one thing, and then you hear something different from another, what are ya supposed to do? Who do you believe? I guess I just keep watch here on my favorite site for further information.

Thanks for listening!!!

avantgardeinker
06-22-2007, 09:06 AM
I was told I could make my ADR seating more than 180 days out if I was a resort guest, but then more seating becomes available on the actual 180th day out from the dining day to make it fair for those not staying on property.

167 more days!!
:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Okay, I've had it. I called again on the 21st and was told that it wasn't 180 days yet, even though I've been told for weeks to call on June 18th, to call tomorrow (Saturday). I give up.

MNMS
06-30-2007, 07:49 PM
So, I set my alarm for 645 this morning to call WDW DINE to make my ADR's. Today is 180 days out. I was on with a CM within the first minute. NO WAIT!! I was so excited. Well, this feeling changed quickly!

I was able to make several ADR's except for two. The Yak and Yeti is still not taking ressies. The CM was unsure when they would be, she thought soon because they should be open in October. And I couldn't make Cindy's brkfst. Even though they have the, you can make your ressies for your entire trip even though it is more than 180 days out, you cannot make Cindy's until the actual 180 mark. Period. No exceptions. So, I have to call again for that. I have to call again when they are taking ADR's for Y&Y, and I have to call yet again, for Candelight Procession. I asked if she knew the release date for CP, she told me that it would be within the first two weeks of July. That is earlier than last year.

Sorry to rant, but I just wanted y'all to know about a few tidbits of info I got today.

You can definitley make ADR's for CRT at 180 + 10 days if you are a resort guest. I did for our trip this November. I called exactly 180 days out and made my ADR for CRT 184 days out. What the person on the phone told me is that they book a very limited number of ADR during the 10+ day period so that it is much better to call back at 180 days becuase that's when they open most of the spots.

dolphinmickey9170
07-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Maybe whomever I spoke to was new, or just not aware of what I was asking. When I called back, the lady I spoke to was very apologetic. She got me a table for 6 at 915, just on a different day, but at least I got one. So I just changed a few of my other ressies around. No biggie. All do-able. Thanks for letting me vent.:blush: