PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ho Hi Ho Adr Here We Go!!!!

DSNYMOM4JJ
06-18-2007, 12:02 AM
Ok so here is my October ADR for our Magical Gathering Experience for a party of 8...yep you guessed it...Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!!!....I have all the rezzies booked but would like any feedback or menu suggestions.

PS We have never been to Swan/Dolphin so any reviews for Picabo would be appreciated.

Day 1 Concourse Steakhouse
Day 2 Columbia Hbr House/Teppanyaki
Day 3 Restaurantasaurus/All You can Eat Seafood Buffet @ Crab House Restaurant outside park
Day 4 party splits for AM girls are going to Mandara Spa at Dolphin/Swan and will eat @ Picabo boys are using the racer boats and eating at PORS Food Ct. dinner @ Capt'n Jacks
Day 5 Caseys/ Whispering Canyon
Day 6 PORS Food ct/O'Hanas then onto MNSSHP

I think the week is pretty well planned..any addditional info on hte Crab House Buffet would help also. :thumbsup:

maizey05
06-18-2007, 01:39 AM
I've only been to O'hana and Concourse. O'hana is great. Great selection of food, served family style. I like to eat there when the water parade is going on. Some folks whine about Concourse, but it's one of my faves. I would suggest the prime rib and the vanilla bean creme brulee. Also, their shellfish bisque was yummy. Good choices on both of those.

DSNYMOM4JJ
06-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the help! My hubby and I love O'hana's but I didnt realize you could watch the water parade from the restaurant. The Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee at the Concourse sounds sooo good that will definately be my dessert of choice.:thumbsup:

We are all so excited and it's still over a hundred days away!!!!:mickey:

Thanks Again!