PDA

View Full Version : disney world for halloween

aiacob
06-17-2007, 06:21 PM
We are rescheduleing a trip to wdw for the end of oct. Can you all give me tips on what is fun to do and how the weather is during that time of year. Is it worth going to the water parks? Am I late in my planning or am I ok to get adrs and other things? We are waiting to get our money back from a trip we cancelled for this last week due to a death in the family--so I cannot quite get started on planning too much till we get the $$$$. Thanks Angie I.:mpumpkin:

faline
06-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Sorry about your loss.

Weather in late October is generally quite nice though evenings can be cool enough to require a sweatshirt. It is still in the tail end of hurricane season as well though the liklihood of experiencing one is quite low.

This time of year has gotten quite a bit busier though I expect you'll find the crowds quite manageable.

You might want to check out Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Many nights do sell out so I wouldn't wait too long to purchase tickets.

Using the pool shouldn't be a problem - particuarly during daytime hours.

I would book any dining that you want as soon as possible. The dining plan is quite popular and the most sought after restaurants do fill up quickly.

#1disneyfan
06-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Sorry for your loss.

I agree with the above poster. You need to start planning things as soon as possible. Most things you don't need to pay for up front, like your ADR's. We went last year for a one night trip just to see MNSSHP and it was well worth the trip (we were already in Fl visiting family). It is an extra ticket, but it was really great and our 11yr old DD loved it all. We were able to do 3 parks in one day plus dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We had a great day!

You should be able to get most ADR's this far out, but I would start planning now. Also get your tickets for MNSSHP if you are planning to do that as well. It is my understanding that there is only a limited amount of tickets sold for that party, so i would look into that as well.

Have a great time!