PDA

View Full Version : Wine Package onboard?

disneyvivi1980
06-17-2007, 04:16 PM
My parents did a Royal Caribbean cruise this past March and bought a wine package for the entire length of stay on their cruise. I do not remember the cost but what I do remember is that it was of great value for both of them to enjoy wine while dining each and every night.

Now, I've looked on DCL official site and through this board and correct me if I am wrong but I have yet to see information that Disney would provide such a commodity. If it is available, what are the cost?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Jacova
06-17-2007, 07:19 PM
It is definitely available, but not cheap. I don't have the information in front of me right now (I'm not at home), but I do remember that there were two options. One was a bit more expensive and higher quality than the other. I believe each one included 3 or 4 bottles of wine, and were in the range of $90 and $150. I'll find the guidelines and let you know the details if nobody gets here before I do.

Let me know what exact details you're interested in, and I'll see what I can find out.

AwPhooey
06-17-2007, 07:24 PM
I found this page (http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/myCruise/giftsListing?name=WinesListingPage) on the Disney Cruise Line web site. Is this what you're looking for or are you looking for a more formal packaged deal?

Edit:
I also found <snip> this page (not an official Disney site) about wine packages.

TammiMcMan
06-17-2007, 08:52 PM
DCL does offer a wine package. Not sure how many nights you're looking at, but for the 4 night cruise, it's $105 for the classic selection and $159 for the premium selection. It breaks down to a selection each night. If you don't finish the bottle, you have the choice of taking it back to your stateroom, or they'll re-cork it and have it "follow" you to your next dining room. If you decide not to drink all 4 bottles, you can bring home any unopened ones.