PDA

View Full Version : space mountain

crazykids
06-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I've been on this ride before, but it will be my first time going w/ my son. He's 4 & meets the height requirement. Question is on how the seats are set up one behind the other - would he be able to sit in the same seat with me so I can hold on to him or would he have to be in a seat by himself?

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-16-2007, 10:29 PM
My boys have always sat in a seat own their own. I have never asked if they could sit with me, since they were 5 and 7 by the time they were riding it. It seems the seat area would be a too small for a parent and child. I know someone else will have a better answer for you.
I wish the seats did sit 2, I always keep a hand on my younger son when he sits in front of me. He keeps his hands in the air and it gives me heart failure..lol. :blush:

AvonleaCF
06-16-2007, 10:52 PM
One seat to a person. If your child is big enough to ride, he's big enough to have his own seat. Two people wouldn't fit and would actually be less safe than being in his own seat.

Dizneyfan
06-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Each person sits in their own seat. There is only enough room for one person. When me and my daughter rides I always sit behind her so that I can put my hands on her shoulders. I think that this relaxes her a little more.