PDA

View Full Version : Flik's Fun Fair Rides

andypooh
06-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Would these rides be interesting for my 11 month old? How long are the waits usually the week of 6/30-7/4? Thanks.

Melanie
06-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Yes, I think these rides are great for an 11 month old. I consider them to be slow loaders though, so you may have a wait that time of year.

little disney lovers
06-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Most of the rides in It's a Bug's Land will be fun for your little one. The Heimlich's Chew Chew Train is fun, be sure to watch out for the extra sensory fun (the smells in the food) on that one! Francis Ladybug Boogie is a bumper car ride. Flik's Flyers is similar to Dumbo except you sit in empty food container and things to make you feel tiny like a bug. And honestly if your 11 month old is walking, he/she will love the puddle park to cool off, be sure to take a chamois or small towel. I haven;t been at that time of the year, Only April, then May. The lines were quite long considering the rides. I wouldn't line up for too long for FF or FLB, but HCCT is a good one!
Hope this helps you.:mickey:

BrerGnat
06-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Francis Ladybug Boogie is not a bumper car ride. It's similar to the teacups, but I would NOT recommend it for an 11 month old. It's very rough and they don't let you sit your child on your lap (which you are allowed to do on the teacups). My son went on it when he was around 1 and I had to literally cradle his head in my elbow to keep him from getting whiplash. I didn't enjoy that ride at ALL!

The bumper car ride has a height requirement. Your 11 month old will be too small.

The Flik's Fun Flyers is good and so is the train. My sons love them both.

The fountain play areas are great! Bring a change of clothes and a small towel. There are HUGE family restrooms right inside Bug's Land where you can have enough space to dry him off/change his clothes.