PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly River Run And Roger Rabbit Fps

andypooh
06-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Can someone confirm for me that the FPs for these 2 rides are NOT hooked up to the rest of the FP system in their respective parks? Thanks.

Disneyluvr2
06-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Yes, you are correct Andypooh. Roger Rabbit and Grizzly River Run are NOT connected to the fastpass system. Of course, things are always subject to change.:mickey:

kandokat
06-17-2007, 02:12 PM
What do you mean that they are not connected to the fast pass system?

KenB
06-17-2007, 10:01 PM
In Disneyland and also in DCA, all of the Fastpass rides are connected to a "network" that makes sure that you can't hold more than 1 FP at a time. The DL and DCA "networks" are separate, so you can hold a FP for a ride in DCA at the same time as one in DL. Regarding the two rides, GRR and RR, they are not connected to the networks. That means that you can hold a FP for GRR at the same time as another ride in DCA. For RR, you can hold it's FP at the same time as another ride in DL. For example, when you go to DL, you can get a FP for Indy, then go over and get one for RR at the same time. I did this the last time we were there which was Spring Break 2006. Don't know if and when it will ever change.

kandokat
06-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh I get it now. Thank-You!!

:minnie: