PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining in Nov-Dec

mcb0420
06-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Is anyone else keeping their fingers crossed that there will be free dining again during value season btwn Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Trip planned for Dec 5-Dec 14!!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
06-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Just curious - why would I keep my fingers crossed about this when they've never offered it in the past? Is this a new rumor? Usually Nov and Dec are room discounts.

DisneyorBust
06-16-2007, 08:08 AM
I would love to have the free dining during our trip in December. Should I cross my fingers anyway? It may improve my typing ability!:D

diznedreamin
06-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Whether it be free dining or a room discount, I'll take either one!!! :D
That's one of the reasons I booked through Magical Journeys, so that I wouldn't have to worry about rebooking my vacation. We will be there Dec. 1-8!!!:cloud9:

crazypoohbear
06-16-2007, 09:03 AM
That would be lovely but I wouldn't hold my breath for that one. I just thank God they offered it this August and Sept:mickey:
When we were there in 2005 I remember the rooms were cheaper in the beginning of the month

Tinkerbellfan
06-16-2007, 09:08 AM
We are going December 2nd through the 8th and we are keeping our figures crossed for some type of discount - either on the rooms or free dining. Either would be wonderful - we also booked with Magical Journey just so we can make sure we get the discount if our room applies.

Dznygrl79
06-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Going in December ALSO! Can't wait buzzing with pure joy! Any who in Dec 05 they offered a package discount if you booked a room/tix/dining package you got a discount, they offered something similar last year but we went in October so it didn't apply, I hope they continue the December Discount it would be great!