PDA

View Full Version : Whole/Homo Milk in the Parks?

ScottyP
06-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi there,
I was wondering if Whole Milk or Homogonized Milk, is available at any of the restaurants in the parks or resorts? We will be travelling with a one year old who is just recently off formula and plan to buy some to keep in our room but it would be nice to be able to buy it fresh through the day.

rob121
06-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I seem to remember being able to buy a quart of whole milk at the Pop Century food court. If you're on the dining plan it actually could be used as a snack credit.

TinkiTime1989
06-15-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure milk is available as a drink with the kids meals at most of the restaurants.

ElenitaB
06-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Whole milk is definitely available in the resort gift shops (I've seen it at POFQ, Boardwalk, OKW, and WL). I've also seen individual containers at the food courts. What I've had trouble finding is 1% or skim milk. Hope that helps! Have a fun trip with your little one.

wdw_bound
06-16-2007, 02:12 PM
I only ever found 2% in the parks. Resorts was no problem. Since I didn't want to give my little guy the 2%, I bought whole mile in juice box like containers that didn't need refrigeration (Horizon organic). You can find them at Publix and Whole Foods. I'd put a couple in a cooler bag before setting out for the parks - worked very well.

Have a great trip!

DisneyAggies
06-19-2007, 05:45 PM
If you ask for milk at a WDW restaurant, they'll usually give you 2%. They do have whole milk available though, you just need to ask specifically for whole milk. Make sure you check the bottle before you leave the counter too!