PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs

wdwnutz
06-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Please help us to decide where the best room would be somewhere in between the main pool, playground, food court, main building, and bus stop? This is our first time staying at CS. I have been reading about how large the resort is and want to let our travel agent know where we prefer to stay. Have 15 month old and 14 year old.:mickey:

Disneydolls
06-15-2007, 09:58 PM
building 8 is located within walking distance to main pool and restaurant, also bus stop just behind building

KAT1811
06-15-2007, 10:10 PM
You should be fine anywhere in the Cabanas. There are golf cart type shuttles to take you areound so the enormity of the resort really isn't that much of an issue. We have 3 DDs 10, 2, & 7 months and never had a problem navigating the resort. Have fun hope you love CS as much as we do!

Crow
06-15-2007, 10:20 PM
ive been there twice both in the ranchos. id say avoid those cause they are the furthest away. no prob for me but w kids you probably want closer.
enjoy it!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-16-2007, 01:24 PM
I forget where we were but it took forever to get to the lobby and the signage was horrible. The bus stop was great though. We never waited long and the bus was never very crowded. And it was very close to our room.I guess I'd rather have a less crowded bus.

Dedivah
06-16-2007, 03:20 PM
DH and I will be at CSR in 50 days!! :joy:

We requested a preferred room with a water veiw. Where will they put us? I am hoping for somewhere close to the bus and food court.

What are our chances?

Donald_Quackers
06-17-2007, 01:34 AM
I'll be going to CSR in December...I just hope that I can get reservations to the candlelight processional! *watches calendar intensely*