PDA

View Full Version : Question about Disney Visa?

k_reile
06-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Is the 0% apr for 6 mos....just the apr that is at 0% for 6 mos or it is also no payments for 6 mos...?

k_reile
06-15-2007, 02:32 PM
sorry I thought I was in vacation planning...you can move to vacation planning.
thanks

WED1901
06-15-2007, 02:44 PM
In the thread below has been my experience with it. It was a fluke thing that happened I’m sure and it just had to happen to us. We still have the card and use it for everything so we can earn the points. We use the points for water parks and MNSSHP and gift shopping while there. We would use it again just be careful.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=86992

BMan62
06-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Is the 0% apr for 6 mos....just the apr that is at 0% for 6 mos or it is also no payments for 6 mos...?

You will still need to make payments on the card over the six month period. All charges in the six month period, and after, are paid in the order of: Regular purchases first, qualifying purchase(s) last. Interest charges accrue over the six month period unless the qualifying purchase is paid in full before the six month period ends.

If your card is completely paid off at the six month period, you have nothing to be concerned over, otherwise you have accrued interest plus higher interest rate on the trip $$$.