PDA

View Full Version : New VMK Items June 15th/07

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-15-2007, 11:24 AM
New Today we have...

Water Parks - Crush 'n' Gusher Pin ---500 credits in the Emporium under specials.

Typhoon Lagoon Shorts -- 500 credits in the Emporium under specials.

Frozen Palm Tree Chair Yellow --- 500 credits in Shrunken Neds under specials.

ALR Wilde tree --- 250 crerdits under Alice ride Items

ALR Horns --- 1000 credits under Alice ride Items

Also......Dark Ride Room! 1500 credits

Pictures pending..

Special thanks to Varcity for the heads up on the new items:thumbsup:

varcity
06-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks to Tom for doing his job :thumbsup: My left hand wing man making Ice the right hand wing man:number1:

At least VMK remembers new items :mickey: (being ignored for so long makes me really bitter, lol, come back newsletter come back!)

LittleDragonErin
06-15-2007, 04:39 PM
The Stars 1-3 backdrops in the Small World Imports are also new.

Blue Genie
06-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Well I got my 2 new rooms for my ride. Sad thing though I'm out of credit and I need alot of Alice tracks and credit.

varcity
06-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Also found out there is a pink and some other color LG grass thing. Lots new out today! All but a newsletter ( i feel like a broken record):mickey:

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks Guys :thumbsup: I guess I missed a few things oops ;) Some really cool stuff this week.
Too bad we didn't get the dark room two months ago when it was fantasy month. :ccat:

chrisb26
06-16-2007, 12:22 AM
I like the new things this week. If I was buying alice things I would be happy. But I'm not however I do really like this new room its huge!!

The pin is cool. I like this series.

The shorts nothing special about them wonder what kind of hat we will get next week.

I guess anything that is yellow in vmk has to cost more. Red and blue holiday chair cheaper then yellow. Red and blue candy cane cheaper then yellow. Now blue blizzard frozen tree thing cheaper then yellow.

jjramsey
06-17-2007, 08:18 AM
The shorts nothing special about them wonder what kind of hat we will get next week.

Hmmm...what kind of hat would you swim with...a shower cap? ;)

Patricia
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
We will get a big yellow floppy sun hat! :sun:
It will cost 2000 credits because it's yellow.

Yellow is very, very special you know. ;)

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-18-2007, 06:30 PM
We will get a big yellow floppy sun hat! :sun:
It will cost 2000 credits because it's yellow.

Yellow is very, very special you know. ;)

I had to highlight that to read it ..lol

All the cool kids know yellow is the way to go:cool:

Ohh not too sure I look good in a sun hat.. I think I'd rather have the Mask and Snorkel that Yavn has on the newsletter page.:thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh jeez, dumbo me. I should really read the boards before I buy my now-not-so-cool-looking Typhoon Lagoon outfit. Should've saved it for the Dark Room. Anywhoo.. cool room, can't wait to get it and thanks Tom for the update :)

Patricia
06-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I think I'd rather have the Mask and Snorkel that Yavn has on the newsletter page.:thumbsup:

Uh.. it's not yellow. Green is so last year.

Get your yellow flips now before they become the next rare!

Chescat
06-20-2007, 02:02 AM
I know I've been behind on things, but didn't realize the Alice outfit and Mr. Smee outfit had retired 5/31/07. Oh well. :secret: